This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
    Kanaani will prob take the ref to Time Melli Bus and ”yekam hal konan”…
    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    Hahahhha this is so savage! 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Azmoun is currently in front page of lequipe website. "Lyon hopes to get Azmoun"

Comment

Équipe is the most reputed french paper. So things getting serious.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Équipe is the most reputed french paper. So things getting serious.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          Definitely - the report states that Lyon are looking to sell Shaqiri to fund the move for Azmoun.

Comment

“For Sardar Azmoun's entourage, there is no doubt that the Iranian will join OL. So apart from the famous turnaround ... The striker will strengthen Lyon during this winter transfer window. #Mercato #OL“

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

“For Sardar Azmoun's entourage, there is no doubt that the Iranian will join OL. So apart from the famous turnaround ... The striker will strengthen Lyon during this winter transfer window. #Mercato #OL“
              That's a lot of rumors for the transfer not to happen. Anything is possible but if he ends up in Lyon, it means other clubs interest weren't very serious (less wage, less insistance to have him..)

Comment

That's a lot of rumors for the transfer not to happen. Anything is possible but if he ends up in Lyon, it means other clubs interest weren't very serious (less wage, less insistance to have him..)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Lyon first game in 2022 is against PSG. Most of their remaining big games are in January.

I don't believe to Sevilla interest, didn't see any reputable Spanish source reporting it like French ones do it now.

Comment

If Sardar is in top form, is healthy and in good physical shape, he will 100% have a better World Cup tournament in 2022. No question. He has grown a lot since 2018.

Comment

just seems unlikely for zenit to accept such an offer. Seriously what is up side for them? Lose best player in middle of close title race, big EL tie with Betis, for what? measly 3-4 mio, they could have sold for 18 in the summer and they thought that wasnt enough to warrant losing 1 year of azmoun. Now he played first half of season, is in form, finally gelling nicely with malcom and Claudinho in new front 3.

Bringing in a replacement, even if talented, would risk everything in middle of season. That amount of cash is literally nothing for zenit...And on Sardar's side lyon offer will still be there in summer in addition to probably a few more. Only thing that I could see is that Bosz really convinced sardar to the point where while he wont push for lyon move, he is certainly not opposed to it. French outlets say he has been his dream for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        just seems unlikely for zenit to accept such an offer. Seriously what is up side for them? Lose best player in middle of close title race, big EL tie with Betis, for what? measly 3-4 mio, they could have sold for 18 in the summer and they thought that wasnt enough to warrant losing 1 year of azmoun. Now he played first half of season, is in form, finally gelling nicely with malcom and Claudinho in new front 3.
                        Bringing in a replacement, even if talented, would risk everything in middle of season. That amount of cash is literally nothing for zenit...And on Sardar's side lyon offer will still be there in summer in addition to probably a few more. Only thing that I could see is that Bosz really convinced sardar to the point where while he wont push for lyon move, he is certainly not opposed to it. French outlets say he has been his dream for a long time.
                        I agree but maybe Lyon will improve his offer (with add on). With the like of Barcelona, Dortmund etc.. I don't see Zenit going far in Europa league, and they can win the league without him (he missed several games during the last months and got/looking for new strikers)
                        Betis game is in February while their league will still be in the middle of winter break.

As you said earlier, it would be better for him to wait this summer to get big $$ in his pocket but :

- I don't think better clubs will come this summer for him. The striker market is full of guys popping up and suddenly being more attractive than an Iranian playing in Russia since 10 years, free or not. Otherwise much more clubs and more insistance to get him after all his goals.

- what if he gets injuried? He isn't Mbappe and will be forgotten.

- sardar only had 2 coaches in Russia. I guess he wants to join a coach that really wants him (bosz) and few competition for the starting spot, rather than a coach and a club where he would be considered as a player among others and quick to replace him if needed. JB did the same reasoning in Brighton where the first coach play him a lot at the beginning, despite critism and deceiving performance

Comment

Now, we can realize all the teams that had a serious interest for him during the last years : From Lazio, to Napoli, with Sevilla, Atalanta, Leverkusen, Roma, Lyon are Europa league (or conference league) teams! We didn't witness a serious CL side (not a CL participant that get out after the group stage) after him! That's the reality. Ok, some of them goes a little bit far in CL, but it happens every 5/10 years!

Honestly Lyon or the other, there isn't a big difference. Ok leagues and form are better in some others, but at the end, we are going to hope him to join a big CL contender side next year, and maybe the following ones. At the same time, Morata jenaze is switching from atletico to juventus to Barcelona, same with Icardi one from PSG to Juventus.

Comment

Morata going to barcelona while azmoun heavily linked to lyon lol i know they barca hasnt been the same but still big big club. if azmoun was not from ir iran he would have gone to a better team

Comment

I appreciate how much Bosz and Lyon want Azmoun but their are red flags all over the deal. They can not afford to go much more than the 4 mil euros they are offering. They are looking to sell Shaqiri 6 months after he arrived to free up his 350k a month wages to put more money into the Sardar deal.

They are likely to be a selling club this Summer to get money back into the club and that means selling their best players and they are already struggling. Plus the amount of fines the club keeps getting for their fans behaviour.

Comment

It's not really Azmoun not getting interest from bigger clubs that amazes me, it's the fact that Morata has sucked at big clubs time and again, and he always ends up at another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X