This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Why would monchi go to st Petersburg if they want Azmoun in summer (azmoun is itself in Iran I guess)?
    Yes Zenit will play hard for a winter transfert, they got 48m euros for this slow af Paredes some years ago, in late January
    nobody said when monchi visited azmoun, just that he did.

Zenit dont really have an opportunity to play hard bc sardar contract ends in a few months. Nobody will pay more than a few millions.

Sardar basically holds all the cards. Only way zenit could really force him to leave is if they say they wont play him from now until end of season until he leaves, and given how respectful he has been to them and generally good relationship between him, coach, club that seems pretty unlikely. Especially considering doing that would mean they cant bring in a foreign replacement until he decides to leave either.

Comment

If Sevilla wants Azmoun I’m sure opening a non-EU spot isn’t gonna stop them

I also don’t think En Nesyri is gonna be there for much longer

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        nobody said when monchi visited azmoun, just that he did.
        Zenit dont really have an opportunity to play hard bc sardar contract ends in a few months. Nobody will pay more than a few millions.
        Sardar basically holds all the cards. Only way zenit could really force him to leave is if they say they wont play him from now until end of season until he leaves, and given how respectful he has been to them and generally good relationship between him, coach, club that seems pretty unlikely. Especially considering doing that would mean they cant bring in a foreign replacement until he decides to leave either.
        I am guessing the new guy they are brining in from Samara is more likely to replace Dzyuba who’s contract also runs out at the end of the season.

Comment

lyon needs to FK OFF already..!!

it was stupid of sardar to even agree personal terms with them so prematurely..!!

now all they need to do is pad their offering$$ to zenit before the end of winter window and at some point Zenit will take the cash offered and let him fkoff to another shitt team in an overrated similar league to RPL..!! :/
          I bet zenit will offload him as soon as any offer close to 10mil is sent their way..!!? or some a decent player plus 4-5mil..!!?

Comment

This is actually an insult of a valuation (even if close to end-of-contract)

What are Azmoun and Zenit thinking? Khak beh sareh Moshiri who can't open the purse a bit to get him to Everton or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              lyon needs to FK OFF already..!!

it was stupid of sardar to even agree personal terms with them so prematurely..!!

now all they need to do is pad their offering$$ to zenit before the end of winter window and at some point Zenit will take the cash offered and let him fkoff to another shitt team in an overrated similar league to RPL..!! :/
              I bet zenit will offload him as soon as any offer close to 10mil is sent their way..!!? or some a decent player plus 4-5mil..!!?
              If only Lyon was pushing in the same way for another iranian, except taremi and Azmoun. Gholizadeh, milmo, ezza, allahyar..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                He was just javgir [emoji23] imagine our boys when they advance from the group in Qatar22 [emoji14][emoji573]
                Kanaani will prob take the ref to Time Melli Bus and ”yekam hal konan”…

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  This is actually an insult of a valuation (even if close to end-of-contract)

What are Azmoun and Zenit thinking? Khak beh sareh Moshiri who can't open the purse a bit to get him to Everton or something.
                  I remember reading on PFDC sometime ago some member saying he met Azmoun's dad and that Moshiri was trying to get Azmoun - can't remember who it was though

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I remember reading on PFDC sometime ago some member saying he met Azmoun's dad and that Moshiri was trying to get Azmoun - can't remember who it was though
                    It was most likely kateb

Comment

Azmoun is currently in front page of lequipe website. "Lyon hopes to get Azmoun"

Comment

If only Lyon was pushing in the same way for another iranian, except taremi and Azmoun. Gholizadeh, milmo, ezza, allahyar..
                        yea man...! dont mind them taking sammy on loan as well..!!
                        they just aint good enough team for our best footballer's next destination club.... especially after waiting soo damn long to make a move to a top level football league/team..!

Comment

Regarding Gholizadeh, Nantes is higher than Lyon on the table in Ligue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Regarding Gholizadeh, Nantes is higher than Lyon on the table in Ligue 1.
                            I don't think that would last

Comment

If he choose Lyon ke vaghan riiid. I thought he said he wanted to play in premier league and he would go for free next summer.

Comment

Azmoun is currently in front page of lequipe website. "Lyon hopes to get Azmoun"
                                wont happen till summer..

Comment

Working...
                                X