Any injury updates with Sardar?
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Is this the same UAE that just lost to Qatar 5-0?
      yes same team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        so what can he do if he had mehdis fitness level? Did sardar take one step in D all game? did he win one single ball back?
        Why should he? Why wasting your striker in defense? His job is to stay upfront to score goals. Azmoun, Malcom and Cloudinho where Zeniths best players.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          yes same team.
          Let's see if UAE even keeps the same coach, you need to remember UAE needs more than 1-0 wins. They need to come out and dominate games, and their team just looks so vulnerable.

Comment

Talk today that Aubameyang is on his way out of Arsenal and with Lacazette also coming to end of contract and Nektiah not signing a new contract then they will definitely be bulking up that department in the Summer. Interesting that Arsenal are being linked with a move for Calvert- Lewin too, which then involves Everton, another club linked with Sardar.
            Kane is having a torrid season at Spurs and you can see he doesn’t want to be there and they have no other striker, they will be in the market this Summer for a striker.

Azmoun’s performance against Chelsea which was widely lauded by those in the press has most likely opened doors again at more clubs. Wherever he goes , on a free transfer he will get a lovely pay packet and a good wage, especially from a Premier League club.

I am not getting into the argument here whether we think Iranian players are suited for Premier League as it is one that has already been talked about before. Azmoun has proven that against big teams he turns up.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Let's see if UAE even keeps the same coach, you need to remember UAE needs more than 1-0 wins. They need to come out and dominate games, and their team just looks so vulnerable.
              agreed . I just want us to crush Iraq on 27 Jan and next game vs UAE we can do whatever we wish.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                https://eurostavka.ru/news/football/...tchem-s-dinamo

According to semak he is contention for tomorrow and they will make a decision then. It is just some swelling in his ankle and not any ligament damage Acc to russian sources, so don’t really know where this news of him missing tm game comes from
                i think, he turned his ankle really bad and went down almost immediately in pain..!(i know he has a bit of flare for dramatics..!) but highly doubtful he'd be risked with playing the next match ..!!?(but then again he's outa contract and wanting a move out ..!) so they could well stupidly field him some minutes if doesnt take himself outa contention ..?

i turned my ankle badly 2-3 times prior without causing serious muscle tears or whatnot...! in my experiences, the biggest pain, swelling and discomfort really kicks on a few hours after you've cooled off, especially so the next day or 2, its hard to even put weight on that foot..! pain and swelling subsides about 2-4 days later after swelling is gone.... you can probably play at 60-80% of your level with a brace, but that ankle will feel sort frail and weak for weeks on by and doesnt really completely healed for months on past ..!

same shitt happend to me some 2-3months back and although i started back playing a 5-6 days later, i still feel discomfort and that odd ailing shaky feeling on the injured spot..! i think because blood doesnt quite flow well all the way down to your feet area, and its impossible to motionlessly rest an injured ankle for long enough time to heal, they often turn into a niggling sorta persistent bothers and often take months to fully recover from..!!
                off course, Sardar is half my age and a pro footballer with probably daily training routines ? so his chances of full recovery is probably twice as fast as mine..!! still i really hope he is rested at least one game and not foolishly risked playing and further aggravating and vastly lengthen his ankle injury, on an important contract year..!

Comment

Damned lyon reached an agreement with Azmoun for January. Remains to be seen if they can convinced zenit
                  https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Arti...anvier/1304565

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Damned lyon reached an agreement with lyon for January. Remains to be seen if they can convinced zenit
                    More details :

Comment

FFS..!! really..!? 🤦

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Damned lyon reached an agreement with Azmoun for January. Remains to be seen if they can convinced zenit
                        No way! Sardar naroooooo!!! Boro Premier League please

Comment

Wow sare kar gozasht maro in Sardar. All this time spent watching Russian league hoping one day he will go to a dorost hesabi league and team… where a player with his talent belongs……… Someone make a list of clubs he rejected. 1.5 years return to Rubin before WC.……. I will watching maybe a handful of Ligue 1 games and Europa League if they qualify. Because they’re 13th now…………………

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Wow sare kar gozasht maro in Sardar. All this time spent watching Russian league hoping one day he will go to a dorost hesabi league and team… where a player with his talent belongs……… Someone make a list of clubs he rejected. 1.5 years return to Rubin before WC.……. I will watching maybe a handful of Ligue 1 games and Europa League if they qualify. Because they’re 13th now…………………
                            I hope it isn’t true 🙏🏻

Comment

Comment

Deserves much better. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X