This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    You don't understand how the transfermarket works. Zenit is only asking what they know Azmoun is worth and they don't want to sell him for less, football is business it's not a charity.

AS Roma was willing to pay 20 million for some second rated Uzbek striker but they didn't want to pay the 20 million Zenit rightfully asked for Azmoun. It's not Zenit's fault nor Azmoun's fault, it's the failing of clubs who don't value the quality that Sardar brings, they don't value his input.

Uzbek striker had the khaye to go join a 2nd rate Italian team when he had an offer to go do so unlike Azmoun who turned down a much better offer from Lazio and opted to join Rubin Kazan instead. Obviously they were going to give priority to a striker playing Serie A rather than one playing in Russia even if Azmoun is a much better player than Shomoroudov.

Shomoroudov kamelan yek saal hesabi zahmat keshid va natayejesho diid. Nooshe joonesh.

Also, I am so happy he joined AS Roma because now hopefully we won't hear excuses that they are not signing players from Iran because they have an Iranian passport or things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

unlike Azmoun who turned down a much better offer from Lazio and opted to join Rubin Kazan instead.
      Azmoun had offer from lazio at age of 17?? When he was in sepahan? Are you sure???

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Azmoun had offer from lazio at age of 17?? When he was in sepahan? Are you sure???

Don't think he was 17 in 2017.

Comment

Don't think he was 17 in 2017.
          if you're talking about the 2017 move then he had a contract with rostov . "FC Rostov confirmed the transfer agreement with Rubin on 14 July 2017". Then again he didn't have any choice.

On 2015 he signed a 3.5 year loan contract with rostov . 2015 + 3.5 = 2018 and 6 month.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            if you're talking about the 2017 move then he had a contract with rostov . "FC Rostov confirmed the transfer agreement with Rubin on 14 July 2017". Then again he didn't have any choice.

On 2015 he signed a 3.5 year loan contract with rostov . 2015 + 3.5 = 2018 and 6 month.
            Milad jan, I never said he was NOT under contract with Rostov at the time. I said he did have an offer from Lazio (who really wanted him) and he did not join them. Thus, with Lazio still needing a striker, they opted to sign Felipe Caicedo from Espanyol for €2.5million.

Comment

Milad jan, I never said he was NOT under contract with Rostov at the time. I said he did have an offer from Lazio (who really wanted him) and he did not join them. Thus, with Lazio still needing a striker, they opted to sign Felipe Caicedo from Espanyol for €2.5million.
              Khob aziz vaghti contract dashte ke digeh daste khodesh naboode dasteh bashgah boode. Rostov didn't allow him to transfer!

anyway bro no point argueing about this, hopefully this time next year he'll be in bundes liga with 10 goals

Comment

Official team photo just dropped

Comment

^^ whats wrong with Azmoun his hair on this picture XD
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg 2021/22

He needs a haircut. With all that hair coming in his face during the match, it will be hard to see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      He needs a haircut. With all that hair coming in his face during the match, it will be hard to see anything.
                      It seems he want to have long hair like Zlatan

Comment

Game vs 2nd place Dinamo, today@12 eastern time.
                        Dinamo is only 3 points behind Zenit.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Starting

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Game will be broadcast in 45 minutes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZM_U2a1naA
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sardar looking very lively and sharp in early minutes and probably the most motivated that i ve seen him playing for zenit in quite a while..!!

Comment

sardar with sort a assist ?
                                his shot deflects off the defender in front of goal and claudini hoe puts in the rebound..!

Comment

Working...
                                X