Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sociedad and Betis are their most likely draw by % chance. Would be good to showcase against la liga sides

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      man EL is gonna be exciting.

Barcelona, Leipzig, Porto, Zenit, Dortmund, Sheriff, Atalanta, and Sevilla will all be joining the competition.

They will join the likes of Lyon, Monaco, Spartak, Napoli, Eintracht, Olympiakos, Galatasaray, Lazio, Leverkusen, Betis, West Ham, and probably Dinamo Zagreb in the next round.

Lot of potential matchups where Sardar goals will really up his reputation even more. Personally dont mind them to hit Lazio, think it is a pretty high profile game they can actually win this year.
      Lazio would be a fun matchup, especially considering the history of Azmoun being linked to them. Watching him end their European season would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        No need to mix anybody with anybody.

What makes sardar so good is that around the box his mind comes alive. Look at this movement off the ball. The timing of the runs and quality of his double movements are the world class parts about his game. His instinct for that shit is next level. He worked on his finishing and body strength and link up play a lot to get them too high level so he can execute what his football IQ makes possible most of the time now.

If he did the work Taremi does off the ball he couldnt be so deadly in those key moments, thats just natural. You dont see lewandowski or ronaldo doing what taremi does off the ball.

Likewise if taremi did what sardar specializes in he couldnt do all of the playmaking, pressing work that he does. And if that was the case TM would have two very similar players and we would probably be handicapped.

Their combination and individual specialities are what make them the only truly international caliber players we have at our disposal that can harm any defense in the world.

All TM has to do is find a way to get them a solid supply line and stabilize the defense and midfield behind them, and suddenly we have a shot vs most teams.
        He is such a world class player. Such high football IQ. We're so lucky to have him

Comment

Dortmond is gonna win European league! They were hit with Halaand injury otherwise they would've qualified as group leaders.

Porto can reach semi finals . Love to see Porto vs Dortmond and Zenit vs Barcelona.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            D
            Love to see Porto vs Dortmond and Zenit vs Barcelona.
            "Chetori Xavi?"
            -Sardar after he puts the first one past the goalie

Comment

Any update on Sardar injury?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                "Chetori Xavi?"
                Never gets old 😂

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  "Chetori Xavi?"
                  hahaha standard for iranian .

But to be honest Perspolis did it in ACL

Comment

Nice overview and how the draw works:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleagu...play-off-draw/

Draw is monday 13/12/21 at 13:00 CET.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Any update on Sardar injury?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      90% miss the next game and a few weeks atleast without full training

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        90% miss the next game and a few weeks atleast without full training
                        Thats not good with a decisive TM game coming up in January...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Thats not good with a decisive TM game coming up in January...
                          damn . This is my worst nightmare. We have 2 games in span of a week end of Jan and this is definitely bad news. Guys I'm still fearing UAE surprise if we didn't beat Iraq on 27Jan

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            damn . This is my worst nightmare. We have 2 games in span of a week end of Jan and this is definitely bad news. Guys I'm still fearing UAE surprise if we didn't beat Iraq on 27Jan
                            We need 2 points out of 4 games, 3 of them are in Tehran if im not mistaken, and you have fear ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                              We need 2 points out of 4 games, 3 of them are in Tehran if im not mistaken, and you have fear ?
                              Thats not correct. 2 points not enough. I will tell u my fear in details. We tie Iraq, loose to UAE, loose to Korea, tie Lebanon. That 2 points for us. On the other side, UAE wins Syria, iran, Iraq, and their last game with their oil money they will win Korea and this way UAE will qualify as second team . We will end up 3rd.

Comment

Baba UAE could have all the oil money in the world and they'd still struggle to score a goal nevermind win 4/4. We're through. Azmoun's fitness for the next couple of months before EL games in February is utterly meaningless, he should take gardening leave and go spend time with his horses.

Comment

Working...
                                X