• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    No serious injury though🙏🏻😊
    Confirmed?

Comment

On a sidenote, German teams beside bayern were crap in CL

Comment

If Barca had a little bit of brain they would get Sardar in January. Zenit is not gonna ask for more than 6 or 7 milion. One one of reasons they are strugglin is that they dont have a quality #9. Memphis is good but not good enough in CF position.

They actually have that problem since 2 seasons ago when they let Suarez go, but last season they still had Messi who banged in 30+ goals as always.
        Leaves Agüero who gotta end his career and De Jong who might be slightly better than Ansarifard but far from being good enough to even sit on Barca's bench.

Xavi knows Asian football well i guess one could always dream but unfortunately we all know the chances of this happening are quite low.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          If Barca had a little bit of brain they would get Sardar in January. Zenit is not gonna ask for more than 6 or 7 milion. One one of reasons they are strugglin is that they dont have a quality #9. Memphis is good but not good enough in CF position.

They actually have that problem since 2 seasons ago when they let Suarez go, but last season they still had Messi who banged in 30+ goals as always.
          Leaves Agüero who gotta end his career and De Jong who might be slightly better than Ansarifard but far from being good enough to even sit on Barca's bench.

Xavi knows Asian football well i guess one could always dream but unfortunately we all know the chances of this happening are quite low.
          The pb is that they don't have brain, otherwise they wouldn't be in that position

Comment

I'm dumbfounded why Barca dont make a bid for sardar.
            They have NOBODY who can convert 100% clear chances.
            They have NOONE who can score off headers (DeJond was brought in for that and he has failed miserably)
            They have NOONE who can shoot (they insist on walking the ball over the line!)
            They have NOONE who can be a physical presence in the box
            They have NOONE who can jump over the defenders in set pieces

Their St list is sries of names that simply cant convert 9.5 out of 10 chances (That 0.5 is usually by fluke). Depay, Bratwaith, De Jong, Aguero, ... all are useless.
            Dembele has already announced he's leaving the club (for FREE, FFS!!!!! The player that cost them almost 160 Mil!!!)

They seem to have NOONE with enough brains to see what a master stroke it would be to get sardar .... for FREE !!!

What else is deterring them from having a go at Sardar?
            They have made bids for far poorer quality players (DeJong, Bratwaith,...)

Who is Sardar's agent and why the fuck hasnt he proposed him to Barca?
            Someone needs to kick him into action

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              I'm dumbfounded why Barca dont make a bid for sardar.
              They have NOBODY who can convert 100% clear chances.
              They have NOONE who can score off headers (DeJond was brought in for that and he has failed miserably)
              They have NOONE who can shoot (they insist on walking the ball over the line!)
              They have NOONE who can be a physical presence in the box
              They have NOONE who can jump over the defenders in set pieces

They seem to have NOONE with enough brains to see what a master stroke it woould be to get sardar .... for FREE !!!

What else is deterring them from having a go at Sardar?
              They have made bids for far poorer quality players (DeJong, Bratwaith,...)

Who is Sardar's agent and why the fuck hasnt he proposed him to Barca?
              They just function with the prism of spanish/south american nationality or players from la liga

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                They just function with the prism of spanish/south american nationality or players from la liga
                mostly yes.
                but they've had other players like Chigrinski,popescu, hagi, stoichkov, ... that I can name off the top of my head.
                They are in a desperate situation. and financially in a much worse one.
                Sardar is just a NO-BRAINER (Free, young-ish, in form, heads, scores, ... )!

His agent truly needs to be fired for not proposing him, even if they're not looking eastwards

Comment

Sardar should steer clear of Barce like his life depends on it, that club is a sinking ship right now between a grossly overpaid and deadweight squad and mountains of debt. It'll be at least another 5 years before we see them turn into a top European team again. In my opinion, one season in a more competitive league playing under less pressure for a coach that believes in him is ideal then the following season he can re-assess and take a top level jump. Thats why I actually don't mind the Lyon move at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    mostly yes.
                    but they've had other players like Chigrinski,popescu, hagi, stoichkov, ... that I can name off the top of my head.
                    They are in a desperate situation. and financially in a much worse one.
                    Sardar is just a NO-BRAINER (Free, young-ish, in form, heads, scores, ... )!

His agent truly needs to be fired for not proposing him, even if they're not looking eastwards
                    The things is that Azmoun doesn't emerge as a top option because other strikers emerges and hide his good performance. Vlahohic and isak are doing good in top 4 league, relatively modest haller and haaland (where he was at Salzburg) bang lot of goals in CL.

Barca fans are mad at their team, how are they going to accept an Iranian as their new main striker? We know Azmoun quality as we focus on him as Iranian. But for the rest, his goal and performance yesterday is hidden by others goals, and by the performance/goals of the other games

Comment

The things is that Azmoun doesn't emerge as a top option because other strikers emerges and hide his good performance. Vlahohic and isak are doing good in top 4 league, relatively modest haller and haaland (where he was at Salzburg) bang lot of goals in CL.
                      Barca fans are mad at their team, how are they going to accept an Iranian as their new main striker? We know Azmoun quality as we focus on him as Iranian. But for the rest, his goal and performance yesterday is hidden by others goals, and by the performance/goals of the other games
                      You think it’s hidden. To Any interested party it certainly won’t go unnoticed. Not every good team will be able to sign vlahovic and isak. Azmoun is the only CF of his caliber who will be available for FREE in the summer, that already puts him in a very unique situation

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        You think it’s hidden. To Any interested party it certainly won’t go unnoticed. Not every good team will be able to sign vlahovic and isak. Azmoun is the only CF of his caliber who will be available for FREE in the summer, that already puts him in a very unique situation
                        I don't think barca is/was interested by him, they may know him but I don't think they follow/scout him closely. One reason may be the non eu quota in spain (dont know what is the situation there)

Comment

I don't think barca is/was interested by him, they may know him but I don't think they follow/scout him closely. One reason may be the non eu quota in spain (dont know what is the situation there)
                          Honestly I do not have obsession with barca you guys do. They will be weak for a while and another place where expectations of fans are not gonna be matching reality. For his development barca would not be a great move.

I like to see him in any of:

leverkusen, inter, juve (also weak like barca atm but allegri is a world class coach who will improve him and solve their problems in the near future), atalanta, ac milan, or potentially Dortmund with haaland certain to leave this summer

Comment

Barca agar az nazare maali khodesho jam' o joor nakone jaash dar Europa League khahaad bood.

Sardar dar haale haazer nabayad bere onja.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Atalanta drops to Europa league too

Comment

man EL is gonna be exciting.

Barcelona, Leipzig, Porto, Zenit, Dortmund, Sheriff, Atalanta, and Sevilla will all be joining the competition.

They will join the likes of Lyon, Monaco, Spartak, Napoli, Eintracht, Olympiakos, Galatasaray, Lazio, Leverkusen, Betis, West Ham, and probably Dinamo Zagreb in the next round.

Lot of potential matchups where Sardar goals will really up his reputation even more. Personally dont mind them to hit Lazio, think it is a pretty high profile game they can actually win this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X