Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was abusing Christensen all game, what a joy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      They were icing his ankle after he was subbed. Usually, ankles heal pretty well/fast. Fingers crossed.
      looked like he didnt kill his ankle but just twisted it without any contact from the defender so should be fine in 2 weeks worst case

Comment

Most likely just a ligament sprain judging by the mechanism/slow mo. Should be good pretty quickly.

Comment

Chelsea's biggest nightmare is now officially Iranian players. Dame Azmoun garm. Funnily enough our players also score spectacular goals against Chelsea!

Comment

Great game by Sardar, he could have scored a hat trick, if Kela didn't have great game. And also Malcom wasn't selfish.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tunt86J-oU&t=4s

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                All we need is Amiri playing behind Mehdi and sardar and we have a chance to make it out of the group stage.
                This right here.. Amiri at LM with Taremi and Azmoun at ST and ARJ/Gholi at RM on a good day gets us 3 points against any good team

Comment

Amazing game by Sardar. Let's celebrate the fact that he scored against both of the power houses of the group in this CL season. His goal was a dagger at the heart of CL champions since they did not win the group. He could have had at least a hattrick if it wasn't for two amazing saves by Chelsea keeper. Let's pause here and acknowledge that we have two starting forwards in Sardar and Mehdi who play in CL and have now scored amazing goals against European power houses. It brings joy to my heart to see this. With all this European experience, Sardar and Mehdi will lead the pack of our legionnaires to WC 2022 with significantly more experience than 2018. Given a better luck of the draw and decent preparations by IFF (unfortunately this second one is less probable than the first one ), we could have a great chance of going beyond the group stage.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Amazing game by Sardar. Let's celebrate the fact that he scored against both of the power houses of the group in this CL season. His goal was a dagger at the heart of CL champions since they did not win the group. He could have had at least a hattrick if it wasn't for two amazing saves by Chelsea keeper. Let's pause here and acknowledge that we have two starting forwards in Sardar and Mehdi who play in CL and have now scored amazing goals against European power houses. It brings joy to my heart to see this. With all this European experience, Sardar and Mehdi will lead the pack of our legionnaires to WC 2022 with significantly more experience than 2018. Given a better luck of the draw and decent preparations by IFF (unfortunately this second one is less probable than the first one ), we could have a great chance of going beyond the group stage.
                    Go Sardar!
                    I love your positive attitude and encouraging posts. You must be a really cool person to hang out with. Keep it up bro (assuming your gender here, apologies if I'm wrong)!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I love your positive attitude and encouraging posts. You must be a really cool person to hang out with. Keep it up bro (assuming your gender here, apologies if I'm wrong)!
                      I would say the same thing about you diz jaan. It takes one to see one

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        He was abusing Christensen all game, what a joy to watch.
                        Looool be man ke kheili chasbit hahaha!!! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Looool be man ke kheili chasbit hahaha!!! 😂
                          Be manam hamintor. Just a little input to people saying Taremi and Azmoun aren’t world class, just think about if Azmoun and Taremi played in teams like Chelsea or Liverpool and get served by world class players. Do you really think players like Lukaku and Diego Jota are more world class players, don’t think so.

If you watched the game yesterday, Malcolm had 3-4 chances to pass the ball to Azmoun with higher chance of scoring but that greedy ass clown took the chances himself and missed. In world class teams the midfield players make good decisions by passing their striker if the striker has more chance of scoring.

Comment

After that performance any club that currently needs a striker will be lucky to have him. My preference is always been Italy, however now the Epl teams are gone get serious, this Chelsea team is the current champions of Europe and leading the table in epl and he showed that he can handle them well. All that remains now is for the offers to start posting coming in. Let’s hope he makes a good decision.
                            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

What a bad luck this injury and kepa turning into Neuer all of sudden.
                              Otherwise, a pen and his contract with a top club would already have been sent to st Petersburg

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                What a bad luck this injury and kepa turning into Neuer all of sudden.
                                Otherwise, a pen and his contract with a top club would already have been sent to st Petersburg
                                No serious injury though🙏🏻😊

Comment

Working...
                                X