This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
    Good point mate , but we will need to get rid of this cancer caller Islam from all fronts.
    They simply don’t understand respect so why should we respect them?

I know this is a football forum but enough is enough.
    If you have this much hate just for Islam I can't imagine the grand amount of hate you have for all the ancient organised religions that have screwed everyone over for 1000s of years plus our newer religions 'science' and 'democracy'. I hope for the good of yourself that in this aspect you're not logically consistent.

Comment

And I thought the 20/21 thread had got toxic. 22/23 is gonna have a poster carry out a live terrorist attack in the name of the unjust treatment of ARJ.

Comment

NO MORE OFF TOPICS PLZ!!!!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The club is really milking ARJ's "Lekker Man". I think someone already suggested this: they should print it on shirts and sell tons of merch this season

Comment

Can we get a generic BHA thread? They won their first two games. It is worth it just for Taz's witty, sarcastic comments.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Can we get a generic BHA thread? They won their first two games. It is worth it just for Taz's witty, sarcastic comments.
              Vaghan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Feel free to open one up in the international sports forum
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My spidey senses were tingling and looking out the window, lo and behold, I caught sight of the PFDC Potter discussion signal shining on the distant horizon.

If only there was some way of predicting that their fortunes would turn this season. Say, like a proven predictive statistic model that assessed their performances last season without bias. All joking aside obvs too early to say anything but it looks like more of the same this season with even less resources. Someone bloody build a shrine for the man already.

Comment

Right on cue! Do you have a team of writers ghost writing the posts for you? Pure gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      My spidey senses were tingling and looking out the window, lo and behold, I caught sight of the PFDC Potter discussion signal shining on the distant horizon.

If only there was some way of predicting that their fortunes would turn this season. Say, like a proven predictive statistic model that assessed their performances last season without bias. All joking aside obvs too early to say anything but it looks like more of the same this season with even less resources. Someone bloody build a shrine for the man already.
                      Sorry but you are tempting me.... "like a proven predictive statistic model " more like a WAG. A model based on the phase of the moon and the astrological signs of the players would be more predictive.

Yes it is early, but very reminiscent of 2019. An relatively easy schedule up to November prompted the geniuses in front office to extend his contract....and we all know what happened after that, barely surviving...as a matter of fact, a couple of goals from ARJ , first on Bournemouth and then on Chelsea helped them survive. And as a reward, he was mostly benched the rest of the season... remember that?!!! Yeah good times....

And now their first two wins comes first against the only team that finished lower than them and then against a newly promoted team. Lets not get excited until we get to Nov. or Dec. And don't buy into this "less resources". Potter kept everyone that he wanted except Ben White, and got four fairly decent replacements. But the main liability, the coach himself, remains. As they say the night is long and Ghalander bidar.

I predict another super stellar performance by Potter and Co, finishing below where CH finished with them in his 1st season at BHA, when he promoted the team.

Did I say I am ecstatic that ARJ got the hell out of Dodge..... I hope he continues to do well and take a proverbial piss on that manager and know-nothing fan base.

GO ARJ.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Making the news for all the good reasons....
                        https://sports.ndtv.com/football/watch-iranian-footballer-alireza-jahanbakhsh-wins-hearts-with-this-kind-act-during-a-game-2515396

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Dutch football club Feyenoord were taking on Swedish side Elfsborg in the first leg of their [/COLOR]Europa Conference League[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)] play-off on Thursday night when Iranian forward Alireza Jahanbakhsh caught the attention of fans with an act of thoughtfulness during the game. In the first half of the game in Europe's third-tier competition, Elfsborg defender Simon Strand was chasing the ball near the sidelines, with Jahanbakhsh just behind him, when the speed of his run saw him collide with the pitch-side camera cart and knock it down.
                        [/COLOR]
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^ “…. Europe's third-tier competition”
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                            ^ “…. Europe's third-tier competition”
                            Holland is definitely not a third tier competition. Many talented players go to the big four leagues from Holland. Alireza made the wrong choice but now he can redeem himself. Feyenoord has a rich history in Europe and a great fanbase. Enough with this negativity.

Comment

They are talking about the Conference League as the third tier competition. It is behind the Champions League and Europa League.

Comment

Match is about to start.

As a friendly reminder, it's being streamed live on ESPN +.

Comment

Working...
                                X