Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ was referring to that exact stretch of games when he scored 2 goals, and was playing well, but not rewarded with more playing time. The fact that Potter never offered any specific suggestions to where Ali could improve, is very, very, telling.

Hopefully this will end the whole “ARJ wasn’t good enough for EPL” slogan.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
      Hopefully this will end the whole “ARJ wasn’t good enough for EPL” slogan.
      This….
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

ARJ spilling all the tea

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          ARJ spilling all the tea
          Spilling & Spitting- Watch out Pothead, it can get a little Slippery!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Anyone have a de telegraff subscription they can post us the transcript?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jahanbakhsh reveals

With two goals against FC Luzern, Alireza Jahanbakhsh was the big man in De Kuip on Thursday. The Iranian was taken over from England's Brighton this summer. However, Jahanbakhsh could also have played for other top clubs from the Netherlands.

Ajax and PSV

In conversation with De Telegraaf, the winger admits that other clubs from the Netherlands also preyed on his signature: "Ajax and PSV reported at the time when things looked different for me at Brighton," says Jahanbakhsh. Although the attacker was not a basic player, the English club was not yet open to a departure: "I could have played in those clubs' shirts, but that is behind me now. I am Feyenoord and play for a great club."

According to Jahanbakhsh, he received several good offers, every transfer window: "From the first summer, to the last. But they never let me go and always said: No, we are counting on him, he is doing very well and we want him to And then nothing happened. At the end of last season I said to Amir (agent): They don't keep their promises."

Fortunately for the winger, he was still able to leave for Feyenoord this summer. Although he wanted to leave, leaving Brighton was hard for him: "It was difficult for me, because I had a good time at Brighton. I was used to the city, loved the people there and had a good relationship with the staff and most club people. But I just want to be my value on the field again. I didn't get that chance. And so I had to move on. I have absolutely no regrets about Brighton. But now I want to enjoy Feyenoord again."

https://voetbalflitsen.nl/nieuws/yj4...ch-toen-gemeld

Comment

Arne Slot gives update on Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Arne Slot reacted before the start of the game against Willem II to the absence of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The attacker was injured in the match against FC Luzern and will not be there on Sunday. Fredrik Aursnes is the replacement.

Lock indicates that there is no tear in the groin. "No cracks, but if you drop out on Thursday evening and you play again on Sunday, it will be a very short day," Slot said in an interview with ESPN. "Then it's too big a risk to put him on the field today."

The Feyenoord trainer indicates that he does not have a right winger as a replacement. Novice Aursnes can show it today. Slot indicates that he is calm on the ball. “It will be his first game. In any case, he can show whether he is of added value for Feyenoord.'

https://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/50591/...za-jahanbakhsh

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is training with Feyenoord and seems fit for the first confrontation with Elfsborg

Alireza Jahanbakhsh trained with Feyenoord again on Tuesday morning. The attacker was injured against FC Luzern last Thursday and therefore missed the Eredivisie opener against Willem II, but now seems to have recovered in time for the first game with the Swedish IF Elfsborg.
                  Feyenoord will first play in their own Kuip against Elfsborg in the fourth preliminary round of the Conference League next Thursday, the return will be in Sweden a week later. If Feyenoord puts Elfsborg over the knee, just like FC Drita and FC Luzern, the team from Rotterdam will qualify for the group stage of the Conference League.

Feyenoord's public training enjoyed a lot of interest on Tuesday morning. For example, there was a long queue for the 1908 training complex, where ultimately only 250 supporters were allowed to enter.

Source: https://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/13662...e-met-Elfsborg
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

announcing his own comeback!

Comment

Ali looks so happy in Holland, and the fans seem to really love him there as well. Glad he is getting his confidence back, we really need him to be in top form.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        announcing his own comeback!
                        haha that's so cute honestly

Comment

I is back!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Ali looks so happy in Holland, and the fans seem to really love him there as well. Glad he is getting his confidence back, we really need him to be in top form.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              He is a huge player for any Dutch team, let alone Feyenoord. Lets hope he has a great season and maybe even a decent WC & leaves for a bigger team after the summer. Feyenoord should become a steppingstone, nothing more.
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                He is a huge player for any Dutch team, let alone Feyenoord. Lets hope he has a great season and maybe even a decent WC & leaves for a bigger team after the summer. Feyenoord should become a steppingstone, nothing more.
                                baba he just arrived... let's focus on really solidly delivering at Feyenoord before we take the second step after the first...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X