This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Is it me feeling the ARJ’s fake jubilation over teams goals and wins? He seems a lot more excited than his team mates!
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
      Is it me feeling the ARJ’s fake jubilation over teams goals and wins? He seems a lot more excited than his team mates!
      I don't think it's fake. He's just an all around very positive guy and always happy for his team/teammates's success. Hell, he would have to be to put up with Potterball for so long and not have a mental breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        Well, imagine going on a 3-4 year dry streak and then finaly get the fingers down some chiks panties.. wouldnt care if it was a ugly one, just go all day smelling them fingers like the bull ferdinand and the flowers
        thats about where he is right now..

https://www.deviantart.com/clewis416...wers-840893458
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              dafauq he say..??
              I like a Man..?

Comment

He is Ghazvini after all🤔

Comment

He says in Dutch "Lekker Man", slang for terrific/great/awesome etc.

Do like your spin on it though

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                    He says in Dutch "Lekker Man", slang for terrific/great/awesome etc.

Do like your spin on it though
                    It's actually more than that. Its a Rotterdam slang ; - )
                    So he is blendin' in the hood real fast, ha ha ha
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Good to see he is integrating with the team, I hope he starts scoring and assisting too, since his two performances were underwhelming. Could be a confidence and fitness issue, who knows. Let’s see, todays friendly against Atletico Madrid seems interesting to see him in action.

Comment

Nice game starts in 2 hours, links att hesgoal . c o m
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Starting against Athletico

Comment

1-0 Feyernood. JB wasn’t involved. He did have a nice cross earlier in the game. I think he is going to end up with a high number of assists this year. Those curling crosses are a goalie nightmare. Also I know a lot of people shit on the Eridivise, but they do play a pretty offensive brand of football.

Comment

Feyenoord plays real nice offensive footy that’s one thing that has consistently been good in the last 3 matches I have watched under Arne Slot. I hope they buy some more Iranians JB needs to but in some good words
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Decent performance from AJ so far.
                                Couple of nice through passes and almost on point crosses. Defensively very sharp and forced multiple turnovers.

Although still has a very heavy first touch which lead to a turnover, still seems out of sync with the RB. They just can't seem to find eachother that well.

Comment

Working...
                                X