This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    first of all you have no idea if he was fasting or not. He has been playing like garbage and getting benched long before month of ramadan.

Secondly, many of the worlds best players are/have been participating in ramadan with no ill effects. Ever heard of Salah, Mane? What about Benzema? All were fasting buddy, I know it might hurt your feelings but Ancelotti and Klopp apparently didnt tell them to "go kick rocks"

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...ma-mane-pogba/

in fact here is an xi of just some top players who participated. Funnily enough nobody on this list is iranian...
    Well said.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Will be an interesting Summer for him. I hope he bites the bullet early with this one and looks to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Will be an interesting Summer for him. I hope he bites the bullet early with this one and looks to move on.
        The main thing he has against him just like in Brighton is his high Salary. If the reports are true, he make a million euros per year. That would make him the highest earner on Feyenoord if you don't count the loan players.

That's a salary that only the top three Dutch teams can afford, and based on his track record in the past few years, they will not risk it. Much more likely to spend that money on a younger prospect who they can sale later for a big fee. That goes for basically all European teams who could afford him (top Belgian, mid-table German and French, etc...). That more or less rules him being loaned out.

His options then would be a loan move to Qatar, S.A or UAE (if he wants to continue to make money), or asking for a transfer or mutual contract termination and taking much lower salary in a mid-table dutch/belgian, or relegation contenders in France, Germany, Italy or Championship.

Future is not looking good.

Comment

They are paying Nelson $57K a week whereas JB gets $13K so yeah they are going to play Nelson. The team did not go into the season thinking this is Ali Reza's spot.
          https://salarysport.com/en-us/footba...ord-rotterdam/

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
            They are paying Nelson $57K a week whereas JB gets $13K so year they are going to play Nelson. The team did not go into the season thinking this is Ali Reza's spot.
            Possibly, though salaries don't always translate to minutes. ARJ was the highest paid Brighton player for a while, even when he was riding the bench every match.

Comment

For new newly signed players, it does. Brighton did play him that first year. There is no doubt that he worked his way out of the line up in that team based on poor performance. Bale and Hazard get paid in the $600k to $700K range at RM. Among those who play I believe Benzema is the highest paid at around $400K.

Comment

For new newly signed players, it does. Brighton did play him that first year. There is no doubt that he worked his way out of the line up in that team based on poor performance. Bale and Hazard get paid in the $600k to $700K range at RM. Among those who play I believe Benzema is the highest paid at around $400K.
                Lol if, like in Brighton, AJ didn't work his way out of the team based on repeated poor performances, Nelson would be warming the bench right now, as he was doing earlier in the season.

Comment

Look I am among the few who are supporting him and rating his play as not terrible. If you think that this team with a total payroll of $300K a week can afford to take a player on loan and pay him 20% of their weekly payroll to sit on the bench and watch a guy play who has scored a couple of goals and given a couple of assists along the way, then you obviously took a more let us say imaginative econ class than I.

Comment

Look I am among the few who are supporting him.
                    Everyone supports him - he's a nice and humble guy and he's Iran's captain. No one here wants to see him in this state...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Everyone supports him - he's a nice and humble guy and he's Iran's captain. No one here wants to see him in this state...
                      Yes, my poor choice of wording. Everyone supports him. I meant to say that I am not as critical of his confidence level, his diet, his religion, his training habits, his politics, his critical thinking abilities and so on. I take him for what he is, a guy with poor ball handling skills but a pretty decent player. He is on a team that is doing well and the coach is choosing to play a much younger player who has a salary 4 time higher. There is no reason to be angry with him or belittle him or be disappointed. And I agree that he needs to be playing if he wants to be on the world cup team.

Comment

He was our most in-form legionnaire at one time

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I definitely understand the worries we have about ARJ not getting enough playing time etc.
                          At the same time, he's been one of the very best players for team mellli during the qualifiers.
                          I say we wait and see how he does during our next couple of friendlies. Hopefully he can keep up his great form for team mellli.

Comment

It’s because people have pedestalized him since his stellar 2017-2018 season with AZ, have had higher expectations, and as a result, are bashing him with frustration.

Solution? Don’t pedestalize him. He’s a hard-working, highly professional, decent individual, team captain, and if it wasn’t for his contributions, there wouldn’t even be a WC to look forward to…

Magnifiying his mistakes, and minimizing his positives whenever he steps foot on the field for Feyenoord, doesn’t help anyone…I hope he gets back in club form (whether at feyenoord, or sonewhere else), but for TM he’s been great.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              He was our most in-form legionnaire at one time

This is false

Taremi has 20 goals and 13 assists.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                This is false

Taremi has 20 goals and 13 assists.

Bbc, flashscore, fotmob etc all have him on 12 assists. Only transfermarkt seems to have him on 13 assists

Live
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X