Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wonder what’s going on in his mind and if he considers to move at the end of the season. I can’t see how it’s beneficial for him to sit on the bench next season when the World Cup is near.

Comment

5 subs, no ARJ
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Massive comeback for 2-2 in the last few minutes. So from coach's perspective, subs are vindicated.

Alireza has to be putting all his effort into finding a loan move for next season

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever he is doing to secure even a few minutes of play let alone start obviously isn't enough. He was given loads of chances but I really wonder what goes on with him? Why the fuck doesn't he push himself beyond his limits? Or is that it? He can't go any further? Many here keep saying he should go to another club so he can get play time!! It seems the only clubs would start him would probably be lower leagues. I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry for this post but hey, managers/head coaches/fans don't read our posts and decide a player is good or not.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            oh yea, forgot about that nonsense.... wasnt ramadan over last sunday though..?
            Honestly, if I had a player that would refuse to play each time there's an Israeli team on the pitch or couldn't play because of some religious practice he is observing, I'd tell him to go kick rocks as well because he would be a politician at that point, not a football player.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Whatever he is doing to secure even a few minutes of play let alone start obviously isn't enough. He was given loads of chances but I really wonder what goes on with him? Why the fuck doesn't he push himself beyond his limits? Or is that it? He can't go any further? Many here keep saying he should go to another club so he can get play time!! It seems the only clubs would start him would probably be lower leagues. I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry for this post but hey, managers/head coaches/fans don't read our posts and decide a player is good or not.
              I don't believe it's his physical limitations, it's got to be mental. He's a total prima donna. fucking idiot is probably out of shape because he was fasting. The biggest shaghol-ghamar that can be attributed to Islam is its destruction of Iranian society.

Comment

Did not watch the match, but from the advanced stats it seems like Walemark and Nelson didn't have a good game. However, seems like Linssen is his competition for the RW position, so even when Nelson's loan is over, Ali will not be starting.

I really hope he learned a lesson from his time in Brighton and doesn't try stick around next season trying to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                  Honestly, if I had a player that would refuse to play each time there's an Israeli team on the pitch or couldn't play because of some religious practice he is observing, I'd tell him to go kick rocks as well because he would be a politician at that point, not a football player.
                  Alireza has an Israeli teammate right now at Feyenoord and he has had tons of Israeli teammates before. He's only not traveled to Israel to play because of IR, not because he believes in that garbage.

Ramadan was over last Sunday. I don't know how that is relevant? Are we even sure Alireza was fasting? He's not getting playing time cause he hasn't been performing. He's a very confidence-type of player and he is just not confident right now.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Alireza's situation highlights the importance of playing time over everything. Yes, you're on a team in the arguably the best league in the world, but lack of playing time ate away at what we know he can do.

Comment

There are many talented players who one day failed..... it seems like ARJ belongs to them, from our biggest hope to an average players, he is how old now ? 29-30 ?

Comment

I don't believe it's his physical limitations, it's got to be mental. He's a total prima donna. fucking idiot is probably out of shape because he was fasting. The biggest shaghol-ghamar that can be attributed to Islam is its destruction of Iranian society.
                        Yeah probably. He is good enough as he is. Ermmmm why don't they start me?!?!? Why am a bencher?
                        I don't think he bothers to find out what fans think of him!!
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          Yeah probably. He is good enough as he is. Ermmmm why don't they start me?!?!? Why am a bencher?
                          I don't think he bothers to find out what fans think of him!!
                          You think Alireza is good enough as he is?

Comment

Dude its one thing expressing your opinion on his performance, but for you to call him a "fucking idiot" where in fact he has most likely achieved more in his tender age of 27 than you ever will in your entire life time, its unnecessary and very disrespectful. At the least you can have some respect for your countryman. He ain't done shit to you.
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

You think Alireza is good enough as he is?
                              No ARJ thinks he is good enough as he is. I think he does not come anywhere near close to what I think is good. Imho, any of our players who go to Europe they need to work 10 times harder than they did in PGL because they represent Iran and you and me as fans. To be fair most of our Legionaries do try hard and realise they need to do more. Some of them succeed and make us proud. And yeah he was lucky at AZ but to be so weak to lose your confidence - which tbh is just an excuse concocted by fans - at Brighton is just unprofessional. Same fans just look for some excuse for him. Now it is : oh he is a good muslim and has been fasting like Taremi was not or was faking it. He is not a real fighter. simple as that. He is a very nice guy. Lovely. I bet everyone in the club loves him, especially when he does not fight competitively for a XI place.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

first of all you have no idea if he was fasting or not. He has been playing like garbage and getting benched long before month of ramadan.

Secondly, many of the worlds best players are/have been participating in ramadan with no ill effects. Ever heard of Salah, Mane? What about Benzema? All were fasting buddy, I know it might hurt your feelings but Ancelotti and Klopp apparently didnt tell them to "go kick rocks"

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...ma-mane-pogba/

in fact here is an xi of just some top players who participated. Funnily enough nobody on this list is iranian...

Comment

Working...
                                X