This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I hope he can go to AZ or NAC if things don't work out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    I think his salary demands may be too high?
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sad that just a few years ago, Alireza Jahanbakhsh was competing with Hakim Ziyech, Matthijs de Ligt and Hirving Lozano as the best player in the league. Look at where all of them are shining now: Chelsea, Juventus and Napoli (strong link to Bayer Leverkusen now).

I really wished Ali went to the Bundesliga at the time.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Here’s to hoping that he will come in and score the winning goal that gets them to the final - I refuse to stop believing in him. Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Here’s to hoping that he will come in and score the winning goal that gets them to the final - I refuse to stop believing in him. Go ARJ!
          Mate we have given up on that. Now we sit all excited and hope and pray to see a glimpse of him on the bench. lol It is admirable though that the ARJ fans never give up.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            I think his salary demands may be too high?
            yup definitely so for NEC ..! But perhaps he could ask for a loan out there .!? Or anywhere in Eredivisie where hed be more guaranteed of consistent minutes .

I sinistera get offloaded this summer .. which looks likely ..!? then i can see him get much more minutes @ Fey next season ..!? That is if they dont bring in a replacement for Sini -

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/51826...9119|3753|1|en
              live link

ok tuning in now 65 minute from now on he might me subbed in.. 0-0
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

some poor markings and decisions by feyenoord players now, starts smelling goal.
                still no arj in
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He's on and almost had a assist

Comment

coming in
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

great play and almost assisted.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with a decent defensive play to win the ball and the pass that would have been a one on one with the keeper.

Not bad.

Comment

Great shot by Jahanbakhsh that was nicely saved by the Marseille keeper - outstretched one handed save.

Impact sub!

Comment

He looks tired already

Comment

bruh all passes wrong, wtf is up with this guy? England destroyed him beyond repair he's done....

Comment

Unfortunately not a strong showing.. literally Madanchi looked better than what JB is showing lately.

Maybe he gets some minutes in the final tho!

Comment

Working...
                                X