Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's wise for him to find another club at the end of the season. They are up 3-0 and Slot made 4 substitutions and Alireza was not one of them.

He cannot let the same thing that happened in Brighton (getting benched and trying to fight his way out of it) steer him away from going to a team where he will be able to succeed.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      I think it's wise for him to find another club at the end of the season. They are up 3-0 and Slot made 4 substitutions and Alireza was not one of them.

He cannot let the same thing that happened in Brighton (getting benched and trying to fight his way out of it) steer him away from going to a team where he will be able to succeed.
      I am pretty worried about him. England was a different vibe and style of play. But Holland is where he shined,he knows the culture, the language, etc. The fact that he is struggling there (which is also not the strongest league) is pretty alarming.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        I am pretty worried about him. England was a different vibe and style of play. But Holland is where he shined,he knows the culture, the language, etc. The fact that he is struggling there (which is also not the strongest league) is pretty alarming.
        Never understood why he was (is) sooooo loved by sooooo many here! He is not trying hard enough. This is the reality. You work hard and show that in training and on the pitch when you play. it is simple as that. I am a bit concerned that he is actually our bloody captain!!!!! Maybe he is rewarded by the powers that be because he excludes himself when his club plays an Israeli team?!?
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          I agree. He needs playing time more than anything else, I don't think it would be bad to try one level lower (AZ / Utrecht / Vitesse). He will continue to play for teams that end in upper table of Eredivisie and he will be a key player in any of those teams.

Comment

TM captain on bench watching a 20 year old MLS loanee with 1 US cap…

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Never understood why he was (is) sooooo loved by sooooo many here! He is not trying hard enough. This is the reality. You work hard and show that in training and on the pitch when you play. it is simple as that. I am a bit concerned that he is actually our bloody captain!!!!! Maybe he is rewarded by the powers that be because he excludes himself when his club plays an Israeli team?!?
              Got nothing to do with not trying hard enough.

As a lifelong Feyenoord supporter, and someone who closely watched ARJ's career starting from NEC, it's painful to see how Alireza has lost basic footballing skills. The current sentiment in the Feyenoord community is that he hardly looks like a football player at this point. His period in Brighton just destroyed every ounce of his confidence, which has translated to his skills on the field.

I doubt even a sub-top club in the Netherlands would want to add ARJ on their team after his failed stint at Feyenoord.

Comment

His career is on a bizarre trajectory.

His used to be great for his clubs and not so great for TM.

Now it's just the opposite.

Club and TM performances are inverted.

Comment

Maybe this bald Slut was saving him for the Thursday Start ..!?

I agree if he is kept mostly on bench for the remainder of this season, then he should look for lower Eredivisie team to transfer to or better yet a Loan move .!? Its vital for him to be game sharp by November..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                    Got nothing to do with not trying hard enough.

As a lifelong Feyenoord supporter, and someone who closely watched ARJ's career starting from NEC, it's painful to see how Alireza has lost basic footballing skills. The current sentiment in the Feyenoord community is that he hardly looks like a football player at this point. His period in Brighton just destroyed every ounce of his confidence, which has translated to his skills on the field.

I doubt even a sub-top club in the Netherlands would want to add ARJ on their team after his failed stint at Feyenoord.
                    At Brighton he did not try hard enough. He did not even try to play the way they do, not during time of the guy who signed him and not during the time with pothead. He did not play the way they play football in England period. For someone who spoke perfect English with Brighton accent even, it shouldn't have been hard to suss out what he should do. He just played what he knew in one position and never tried to get a system for himself that he could apply anywhere on the pitch like everyone else!! Never GOT IN THERE. He is actually showing a little flash of it at Feyenoord but not enough not consistent not reliably.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Maybe this bald Slut was saving him for the Thursday Start ..!?
                      I agree if he is kept mostly on bench for the remainder of this season, then he should look for lower Eredivisie team to transfer to or better yet a Loan move .!? Its vital for him to be game sharp by November..!
                      This may sound a bit harsh for you softies. lol If he is not good enough for Feyenoord he is NOT good enough for TM against likes of England. He should fu**88 try harder as far as I am concerned. At least one thing absolutely clear is that this club and their manager and their fans loved him. So no prejudice there. There is no excuse whatsoever. I don't think he should be a starter for TM until he gets back his starting position with his club.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

At Brighton he did not try hard enough. He did not even try to play the way they do, not during time of the guy who signed him and not during the time with pothead. He did not play the way they play football in England period. For someone who spoke perfect English with Brighton accent even, it shouldn't have been hard to suss out what he should do. He just played what he knew in one position and never tried to get a system for himself that he could apply anywhere on the pitch like everyone else!! Never GOT IN THERE. He is actually showing a little flash of it at Feyenoord but not enough not consistent not reliably.
                        I don't think there is anyone at Brighton who blames ARJ for not trying hard enough. His strenghts simply didn't match Brighton's defensive style of play and he struggled with the pace of the Premier League (something which many football players from the Eredivisie can't adjust to). On the top of that, Alireza seems to struggle with extreme confidence issues and he never truly managed to feel at home in England. And it's clear that Alireza still suffers from anxiety, as his play at Feyenoord shows unhealthy elements of nervosity and uncertainty that hamper his performances.

Comment

This may sound a bit harsh for you softies. lol If he is not good enough for Feyenoord he is NOT good enough for TM against likes of England. He should fu**88 try harder as far as I am concerned. At least one thing absolutely clear is that this club and their manager and their fans loved him. So no prejudice there. There is no excuse whatsoever. I don't think he should be a starter for TM until he gets back his starting position with his club.
                          He’s been in great form for TM. In fact, his contributions have helped Iran qualify to the World Cup.
                          If it’s not working at Feyenoord, then yes, he could move to a different club to get more playing time before Qatar.

Comment

Big match tomorrow (2nd leg at Marseille)

Comment

I hope he can go to AZ or NAC if things don't work out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Despite what the team fans might be saying, I am not sure it is not working out from the team's point of view. They have won a bunch more games than last year and are playing in the semis of the conference cup. The last 10 minutes are important minutes. He is not one of their highest valued players. Maybe the team is ready to get rid of him but I do not think so. They are about to sell Sinistera possibly to Sardar's team.

Comment

Working...
                                X