Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These hit pieces mean he must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Sporting are pieces of crap ...

Lol. Mehdi (and I) will laugh all the way to the UCL and Liga NOS championship, with the most goals/assists in Liga Nos.

Comment

Lol can’t wait to see what Taremi does to them on Thursday. Get you chai, kabab, and whatever else you you want ready…this will be a good one
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just booked my honeymoon to Portugal
          Shame its going to be in the off-season, would've definitely gone to see a Porto game

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Just booked my honeymoon to Portugal
            Shame its going to be in the off-season, would've definitely gone to see a Porto game
            Can you move your honeymoon?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Can you move your honeymoon?
              I wish, unfortunately I don’t have a very flexible schedule or much vacation time at all for that matter

Comment

SC prematch interview:

Taremi's penalties: "As for penalties, there's nothing to say. I think it's one of those weekends where there's no doubt."

Words to Taremi: "About my words about Mehdi. I heard comments saying that it had destabilized. No. The player went to the bench and was having doubts whether to shoot for the right or left. And when a player has doubts, usually I haven't been here for two days, I've had this for a few years. Then that's all I said. Fábio thought he was calling for a situation, it was decided that Mehdi would beat, Fábio was second and then Evanilson. It was all set. So I said: "So Mehdi doesn't score, Fábio scores". Fábio thought I was thinking that he was forcing him to take the penalty and it wasn't anything like that. These are game situations, of work group with coach. There was no confusion. Missed the penalty, missed FC Porto. Scored the first penalty, which gave the three points to FC Porto, was the team of FC Porto."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14774063.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  SC prematch interview:

Taremi's penalties: "As for penalties, there's nothing to say. I think it's one of those weekends where there's no doubt."

Words to Taremi: "About my words about Mehdi. I heard comments saying that it had destabilized. No. The player went to the bench and was having doubts whether to shoot for the right or left. And when a player has doubts, usually I haven't been here for two days, I've had this for a few years. Then that's all I said. Fábio thought he was calling for a situation, it was decided that Mehdi would beat, Fábio was second and then Evanilson. It was all set. So I said: "So Mehdi doesn't score, Fábio scores". Fábio thought I was thinking that he was forcing him to take the penalty and it wasn't anything like that. These are game situations, of work group with coach. There was no confusion. Missed the penalty, missed FC Porto. Scored the first penalty, which gave the three points to FC Porto, was the team of FC Porto."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14774063.html
                  Can somebody translate the translation into English?

Comment

Sporting lisbon instagram invaded/trolled by beekar iroonis with taremi / fosh kharmadar ... basically being embaressing

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      Sporting lisbon instagram invaded/trolled by beekar iroonis with taremi / fosh kharmadar ... basically being embaressing
                      You know what’s embarrassing? Writing a racist letter! Nothing for you to be embarrassed about. Only people on earth who get self conscious about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        You know what’s embarrassing? Writing a racist letter! Nothing for you to be embarrassed about. Only people on earth who get self conscious about this stuff.
                        I think the answer to ignorance isn't ignorance... it only makes it worst.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          I think the answer to ignorance isn't ignorance... it only makes it worst.
                          There is a huge difference in power of platforms and influence.

Comment

Starting

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

but acc to experts here he is bench warmer now lol

Comment

any links???

Comment

Working...
                                X