• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of their fans lol...

https://twitter.com/EvanilsonGoal/st...61414064504832

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I dunno man... I love Mehdi, but he does play for the most annoying, dirty, thug of a club in Portugal. Sporting are no Angels, but Porto is constantly having fights with others teams and the ref, manager and staff getting carded, etc... Even by the "hot-headed" Portuguese standards, they act like absolute animals.

All teams grassroll to an extent, all teams get physical every now and then, but Porto is just a dirty club on a different level.
      Im the opposite, their somewhat arrogant and thuggish attitude as a club is what i actually admire most about them ..!!
      imo, that WINNER's/COCKY ATTITUDE is the biggest reason why they Almost CONSTANTLY PUNCH WELL ABOVE THEIR WEIGHT IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL..!!

for example do you remember that Supposed Friendly they played last summer vs Roma and how intense N as usually apeshitty SC was on the sidelines of that match trying urge his team to come back from a 1-0 down and to even push so hard to win the match after they got the equalizer..!???
      well that my friend is the WINNER ATTITUDE that im talking about ...!! because Roma has a reputation for being a somewhat of a European powerhouse club..!! now if you also wanna be taken as serious in Europe ... then you go after the mofoz with all guns blazing , it doesnt matter if its a friendly or not...!! because when you do possibly face them later on in European competition then your team knows that Roma may be a huge club .... coached by a popular figure, but still they aint got shittt on them...! as opposed to just be happy to play a powerhouse club in a friendly and have your players so starstruck that they just be happy with a draw or low margin loss..!!

Comment

yeah idk how the mentality of the club in question...They have a true warrior/fighter mentality. Thats how they keep performing after they lose their best players year after year.

Their euro track record is so respectable and a lot of it has to do with the winner mentality they have.

I am so happy taremi finally got exposed to this mentality for an extended period of time, it makes him a way better asset to TM in high stress situations!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Browsing Twitter, some Porto fans are criticizing Taremi, saying he had a bad game. How can you have a bad game with 1G/1A to help seal the title for your club?

I used to like Porto fans, and granted, I see a minority of them criticizing Mehdi. But still, he works his ass off for the team and puts the title on a silver platter and this is how you thank him? They should be worshipping him and kissing the ground he walks on. Sad to see.

Comment

Porto maintains their 6 point lead against Sporting, along with a whopping GD of 41. Thank you Mehdi for the assist and goal to keep Porto in first place.

Now, I don't want to hear any more about how Mehdi is losing his starting position, or has fallen out of favor with SC, or is too old and will be phased out. POR FAVOR!

Comment

Guys what is this? Why do some Porto fans criticize Taremi? He is one of their most important players :-/

Comment

we are also sensitive on this board...stadium of 50,000 is chanting his name in adoration but we focus on the 6 morons we can find on twitter and ask why they are saying mean stuff about him. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  we are also sensitive on this board...stadium of 50,000 is chanting his name in adoration but we focus on the 6 morons we can find on twitter and ask why they are saying mean stuff about him. lol.
                  Definitely - I think looking at the writing style/profile pics/Twitter handle it’s probably the same 16 year old writing rubbish. Also one of them has ‘mcfc’ in his Twitter handle 😂

The real fans know he’s their main man.

Comment

Mehdi got into the middle of it a bit at the end, but fortunately, no cards for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      No bro this is "Evanilson's fans" not porto fans. Who give a toss what these Evanilson fans think! Obviously "kooneshon sookhte" that mehdi has scored but Evanilson did F all in that game.

I've seen lots of positive comments about mehdi, please don't post few negative (jelousy) comments. thanks

Comment

Comment

With Persian commentary =)

Comment

As you can see the name on twitter is"Evanilsongoal"😁😁
                            The whole stadium was chanting TAREMI and that's why Evanilson fans are upset! Well Mehdi answers on their kosesheer on the pitch! Way to go Mehdi, you make us all proud🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🎉🎉🎉🙏

Comment

Highlights

https://youtu.be/JtVT1xzxUU4
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Well said. Taremi is very clearly a popular guy among Porto fans they cheer his name in masses and he has delivered for them in big moments. Every single club in every single country will always have some moron fans and we shouldn’t pay attention to the small amounts of them that exist
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X