This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    we are also sensitive on this board...stadium of 50,000 is chanting his name in adoration but we focus on the 6 morons we can find on twitter and ask why they are saying mean stuff about him. lol.
    Wanted to add: Twitter and Reddit is toxicity manifest. It is the cesspool of human thoughts. Does not reflect reality.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mehdi taremi 2nd best Goal scorer . He needs only 1 goal or assist to reach the top.

Most valuable player of Liga Nos.

If skocic wouldn't have cursed the guy for 5 games he would've been on top. As soon as his relationship got better with skocic he started scoring jk jk

12 Goals + 8 Assists

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Mehdi taremi 2nd best Goal scorer . He needs only 1 goal or assist to reach the top.

Most valuable player of Liga Nos.

If skocic wouldn't have cursed the guy for 5 games he would've been on top. As soon as his relationship got better with skocic he started scoring jk jk

12 Goals + 8 Assists

Not unlikely, especially now that Luis Diaz is no longer in the running!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Baba it’s Brazilian fans. Of course the want Evanilson to score. Do you guys remember when we used to bash Evanilson and Diaz for not passing, this is the same thing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
              As you can see the name on twitter is"Evanilsongoal"😁😁
              The whole stadium was chanting TAREMI and that's why Evanilson fans are upset! Well Mehdi answers on their kosesheer on the pitch! Way to go Mehdi, you make us all proud🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🎉🎉🎉🙏
              I started callingthe guy Evanisnogoal. piece of s** what does he want?

Comment

I agree, I do not see why you guys put so much importance in those keyboard warriors, the real fans were chanting his name over and over in the stadium, that's what matters! 💪🏻

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  I can't understate the importance of this goal, this goal may very well win Porto the league. Amazing.
                  That's exactly what the Swedish Commentator said Kasra jan.

Comment

Doostane aziz, Chill please. In our own very very Persian website we do have some Fans (members) who bash him, claiming he's lost his spot, he's not son of SC, he's finished etc... especially during his goal drought. Who cares, dont loose your faith in your player and be proud to have such a star and just enjoy an full packed stadium (50k) chanting his names.

Comment

Interesting to see the comments on Porto's main fan forum:

https://www.fcporto.ws/forum/threads....24807/page-50

I guess no one bashed him more than MOST Iranian fans themselves after WC2018 miss against Portugal, I still don't understand that to this day after watching how much he was fighting during the game.

I'm sure whether things go well or badly for him, he will keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Interesting to see the comments on Porto's main fan forum:

https://www.fcporto.ws/forum/threads....24807/page-50

I guess no one bashed him more than MOST Iranian fans themselves after WC2018 miss against Portugal, I still don't understand that to this day after watching how much he was fighting during the game.

I'm sure whether things go well or badly for him, he will keep fighting.
                        He always had haters. Even before World Cup 2018. Particularly non Persepolis fans wanted him out.
                        CQ wasn’t having any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          He always had haters. Even before World Cup 2018. Particularly non Persepolis fans wanted him out.
                          CQ wasn’t having any of it.
                          My only criticism for him was for non-footballing reasons, when he posted that BS in support of Khamenei right after Hajsafi and Shojaei got suspended. But since then I trusted him to have learnt what he did wasn't right. Unlike Torobcheh.

As a footballer he has always been fantastic and though his game always has strength and weaknesses, his heart has always pushed him through the challenges and he really is a paragon for iranian footballers because of the hardships he's gone through to get here, from the 18 month military service after being turned down a contract at 20 to the Turkey debacle, to the fallout from Iran miss. I always thought he was Iran's most outfield important player equal with Azmoun so when he was suspended against Japan in the AC it was so disappointing.

Queiroz once again didn't listen to hart-o poort and kept going with him and helped get him (by Taremi's own admission) the Rio Ave deal.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He already achieved more than most of us including myself have thought of. Specially after Rizespor Fiasco and playing in Qatar

We all can argue he wasted few years in Persepolis and Qatar(at least 3), but he quite fast moved to a big club, unless Sardar.
                              And i think he still has at least 2 more good season in him at highest level, specially with so many aging forwards being still around at top level football.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sporting seems to have perfected the art of grassrolling- Bahraini players were put to shame by this display vs. Porto.
                                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
                                X