• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    Agha khoshtip. Mobarake..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

how did you ask?
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        First half he literally made 90% of their chances and almost scored twice.
        0 shot on target on chances where he had teammates open in good scoring positions. 58% pass accuracy, multiple turnovers.

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Exactly. German commentator was praising him all the time.
        Saying that it was his worst performance after actually being Man of the Match is the most Iranian thing ever [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
        Cool, south African commentator was dunking him. Can go both ways.
        Luis Diaz, Joa Mario, Mbemba were all better than Mehdi this match.
        Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        His worst game ever apparently!
        These technical observers know their shittt
        His worst CL performance.

Anyways no point of arguing this any further. I guess I have my opinion and y'all entitled to yours.
        Last edited by The; 10-19-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Taremi is unique even on his off day when whatever he does does not end up in the back of the net, he contributes to the team play and creates chances for others 🙌
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Is it 3 game ban for straight red in Champs League too - if so then that would rule out Griezmann when Porto play Atletico next.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              0 shot on target on chances where he had teammates open in good scoring positions. 58% pass accuracy, multiple turnovers.

Anyways no point of arguing this any further. I guess I have my opinion and y'all entitled to yours.
              Haji Base dige.. ziad k** nagoo. Do It better!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Your definitely entitled to your opinion. I actually agree with you he was wasteful today. Where your argument loses credibility is making ridiculous claim like accidental assist.

Comment

Allowing 5 goals vs Pool may at the end hurt Porto
                  Athletico with right strategy is beatable.
                  Also we shouldn't forget Milan were missing few key players today

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not his best night thats for sure. He was very active and got into good positions but needed to create more from the positions he was in. Almost had a beauty though.

Comment

For all the crap that the peanut gallery is giving MEHDI for today’s game, he was still selected as the player of the match.

Comment

Ghorbunet Dadash merci

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                          how did you ask?
                          He saw me with my flag all the Game 🤣 and after the Game he came to me to give His Shirt

Comment

Awesome congrats
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

it might be geoblocked in some places..?

Comment

Mehdi Taremi 2012 - Compulsory Military Service ! When mehdi was doing his sarbazi Salah and Son where training and playing for european teams!

And then some people here have the auducity to belittle him against son and salah ! Taremi has a true talent !

9 Years later man of the match playing against Ibra - Milan

Comment

Working...
                                X