This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    if we have our starting 11 next game vs porto we will easily beat them 2-0. Porto is very weak
    I agree. Porto are the underdogs.

Comment

You guys do realize that he is Man of the Match?
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Couldn't agree more! I don't understand why he would have nightmares being MOM!

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        I am so glad Taremi plays for Porto. Great club and great soccer culture by team, coach and fans. Taremi gets a great applause from the fans as he walked off and a hug from coach and all players. SC may be a nut case, but he treats his players pretty well and they are really like a family. The way he supported Diogo Costa after his poor performance last game means Taremi should not have any nightmares post this game. This happens to every striker and he did not have that bad of a game in my opinion anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          This is hands down Mehdi's worst performance in the Champions League. Except that accidental assist, he's basically made the every wrong decision possible.
          First half he literally made 90% of their chances and almost scored twice.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            First half he literally made 90% of their chances and almost scored twice.
            Exactly. German commentator was praising him all the time.
            Saying that it was his worst performance after actually being Man of the Match is the most Iranian thing ever [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi is the UEFA Player of the Match. "It was a team performance, but in that team Mehdi Taremi worked very hard for the whole game," says UEFA Technical Observer Frans Hoek. "He pressured until the last moment and was involved in almost all the attacking danger: he headed, had a few shots on goal, created some himself and had a big role – courtesy of a great block – in the goal.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...milan/?iv=true

Comment

Yep, people saying he had a poor match just don’t realize how much he was giving the Milan defense trouble. He struggled with finishing, yes. But he was extremely dangerous throughout the entire ,arch and created countless chances, giving him the official MOM award

Comment

Pepe and Mbemba in line up and it will be hard to beat Porto.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Diaz will play for big team soon. He is also young.

Comment

GUUUYS MEHDII GAVE ME HIS SHIIIRT

Comment

^ Wow, lucky you!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          Mehdi Taremi is the UEFA Player of the Match. "It was a team performance, but in that team Mehdi Taremi worked very hard for the whole game," says UEFA Technical Observer Frans Hoek. "He pressured until the last moment and was involved in almost all the attacking danger: he headed, had a few shots on goal, created some himself and had a big role – courtesy of a great block – in the goal.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...milan/?iv=true
                          His worst game ever apparently!

These technical observers know their shittt

Comment

https://ibb.co/qWtLHyM

Comment

https://ibb.co/nqyw9r1

Comment

He worked really hard, pressed hard, and lots of times he creates his own chances, his finishing was quite off though and for rating they look at the whole package not only goals and assists.

Comment

Working...
                                X