This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I know Porto is being completely outclassed, but Mehdi has been sloppier than usual with his touches and turnovers today.
    yea, he looks too disheartened and doesnt even hustle out there which is rare and disappointing to witness..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Waiting for the SC fans to explain this masterclass this guy is really not a good coach…..as I have said a million times, Porto will never maximize the potential of their team with him leading them.
      what potential? He loses 3 starters today, and is still playing with zaidu and tecatito at fullback... Thats 5 personnel that should not be there.

He is not a god by any means but his record in CL with porto in past few seasons has been damn consistent and impressive.

Comment

GOAL Mehdi mashallah pesar

Comment

As I wrote in last Porto game when Pepe was abcent, they have big defence problems without him. This has clearly been taken advantage of by Liverpool. None of these goals would have happened with Pepe on the field. I think the abcense of Pepe also affected the goalie to be unsecure. I bet Pepe dictates the whole defence.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL TAREMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII II
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Goal Mehdi! Nice header.

Comment

Tarmei scores. 3-1
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Mehdi get his goal so fk the rest of them
                and that with the first service sent his way lol

Comment

Always there. Always ready. Always hungry. Nice job Mehdi. Never gives up.

Comment

Dame Taremi garm. Gets his first chance, scores it.

Comment

Stunning header. First bit of half decent service and he scores.

His progression into a clinical CF in portugal is nothing short of spectacular. He missed many easier chances completely off target in WC.

Comment

With goals against Chelsea and Liverpool, he has now scored against 2 of the last 3 UCL winners.

Comment

That was a lovely finish - as usual he has been their best player.

Comment

Wow Costa wtf are you doing

Comment

Diego Costa looks like he has been taking drugs. Look at his body habitus

Comment

Costa rid
                                costa them another kiri goal

Comment

Working...
                                X