This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    More i see from Taremi, more i am pissed at the extra years wasted in Persepolis and Arab land. This guy could have played in the best teams in the world. Someone would have said, yes but we should be happy, yes i am happy but we produce such a level of talents at the best one or two per decade.
    That might or might not be true. People can be late bloomers, especially when it comes to maturity and fighting spirit. Everything worked out well and lets be glad for the success he has now.

Comment

What a nice layout from Tatemi but was wasted.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

More i see from Taremi, more i am pissed at the extra years wasted in Persepolis and Arab land. This guy could have played in the best teams in the world. Someone would have said, yes but we should be happy, yes i am happy but we produce such a level of talents at the best one or two per decade.
        Maybe he wouldn't be were he is today if he had gone to bigger clubs earlier.

You can never tell.

But I feel the same about his age, thinking damn it's a shame that he isn't in the early twenties

Comment

well, one can also say that he didnt have poor fitnes just cuz he played in those leages

im just sayin... not that i support those leagues but in the end, its up to the player aswell to be in shape
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What a performance. Hopefully he wins top scorer this year

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
              Maybe he wouldn't be were he is today if he had gone to bigger clubs earlier.

You can never tell.

But I feel the same about his age, thinking damn it's a shame that he isn't in the early twenties
              I didn't mean to jump to the big club directly from Iran. I know he was a late product, but he was at 22 in Persepolis. So after two years and dominating the league, 24 was the best age for him to join a club such as Rio Ave, not at 27. So at least 3 years being wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Yeah getting purchased by big clubs is another thing. I’m talking about the price tag. You don’t see guys at Taremi’a age going for over 75 million unless they’re a legit world class superstar

Mehdi should be worth around 30 million imo
                Lukaku 29 yr old - £90 mill
                Griezmann 30yr old - £54 mill
                Pjanic 30yr old -£40.50m
                Rodrigo 29 yr old - £36.00m
                Rodríguez 29 yr old - £40 mill
                Hazard 28 yr old - £135 mill

I think the list can go on. The clubs don't buy players just necessarily because they are good! they also look at the financial view too. Looking at the state of our country iranian players bring 0 value (financially). Will the club be able to sell any jersey's? No . We're not even allowed to have any sort of credit card that is acceptable internationally.

These values are in £ (GPD) so times that by 1.38 to get $ value.

Comment

That's one way to shut the haters up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great game by Taremi. He has some lungs indeed. Congrats to all his fans.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

FT
                      Mehdi 3
                      Tondela 1

Comment

I didn't mean to jump to the big club directly from Iran. I know he was a late product, but he was at 22 in Persepolis. So after two years and dominating the league, 24 was the best age for him to join a club such as Rio Ave, not at 27. So at least 3 years being wasted.
                        Yeah I hear you. But we have the 8 year old Arat now, hopefully he will join Liverpool when hes like 15 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          well, one can also say that he didnt have poor fitnes just cuz he played in those leages

im just sayin... not that i support those leagues but in the end, its up to the player aswell to be in shape
                          Thats bc he is a freak of a physical talent to begin with. lanky, but built like a horse, powerful but still very agile and deceptively fast.

But his physique since coming to portugal improved tremendously as well. Now he is all muscle, that wasnt the case before. This is part of the effect of being in top leagues, teams, etc.

Comment

Taremi top goal scorer

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Lukaku 29 yr old - £90 mill
                              Griezmann 30yr old - £54 mill
                              Pjanic 30yr old -£40.50m
                              Rodrigo 29 yr old - £36.00m
                              Rodríguez 29 yr old - £40 mill
                              Hazard 28 yr old - £135 mill

I think the list can go on. The clubs don't buy players just necessarily because they are good! they also look at the financial view too. Looking at the state of our country iranian players bring 0 value (financially). Will the club be able to sell any jersey's? No . We're not even allowed to have any sort of credit card that is acceptable internationally.

These values are in £ (GPD) so times that by 1.38 to get $ value.
                              You pretty much just made my point lol. The guys you listed that went for over 75 million were viewed as proven world class superstars

I think a 30 mil euro valuation is both fair and realistic for Taremi

Comment

stats for shots - 21-2 / of these 6-2 on target and 15-0 off target
                                67-33 in possession %
                                21-9 in fauls
                                0-1 red card
                                2-4 yellow cards
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X