This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Rumors that Zaidu will be purchased by Fulham for over 10 million pounds. This guy can’t play a single give and go!

Club transfers are a joke now.
    Fulham are trying to get Al-Musrati (Taremi former teammate) too.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Dis you, Zach Lowy?

He's changed his tune. It was a ridiculous take back then - and it looks ridiculous now.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

On the topic of Zaidu goozoo's potential departure, Porto fans want Beiro's highly rated teammate Yanis Hamache: https://sofifa.com/player/257234/yanis-hamache/

Highly likely he will start tomorrow for Algeria.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Sabzi foroosh be zabane porteghaali = O Hamid Estilinho.
          Hahahaha true

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Dis you, Zach Lowy?

Who is that Goozo self proclaimed expert. Why is Goozo only talking about goal scoring. Guy has obvious biases.

Comment

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=561838

Mehdi be Fenerbahce bayad bege: khaste nabashid, amma man 35 salam nist. Ye chand saale digar khodam tamas migiram.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

benefica confirm sale of Darwin to Liverpool for $75M, with additional $25M add ons.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi didn't have the greatest game against Algeria.

I critized him for not scoring a goal and being offside too many times.

I still critize him for not scoring a chance were he made a one touch shot, even though he had plenty of time. He could have easily taken another touch or too and scored a sure goal. But let's not dwell on that. It happens.

But regarding his frequent offsides, it now occured to me that it could also be related to his experience at Porto. He is used to a very faced paced and, crucially, fast decision making play by his team mates at Porto. On the other had, the passes he was getting from his TM team mates were often just a hair too late. So I will no longer critize him for his offsides.

Other team mates at TM need to improve their decision making speed to feed Taremi (and Azmoun).

Comment

I just rewatched the highlights, and almost every dangerous chance Algeria had in the first half came from the Algerian player blowing by Mehdi on the wing.

I invite anyone who still thinks it's a good idea to play him on the wing in the TM setup, to rewatched the first half highlights. The FBs and WBs in our group will have a field day with him as the wide player. He provides very little assistance to our midfield and defenders.

Of course he is still our best player and has to be in the lineup, just not as a wing. I don't care if he did it in 2018 or occasionally does it in Porto. it just doesn't work in this TM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      am mates at Porto. On the other had, the passes he was getting from his TM team mates were often just a hair too late. So I will no longer critize him for his offsides.
                      Other team mates at TM need to improve their decision making speed to feed Taremi (and Azmoun).
                      It was brutally apparent, especially in the second half, that Taremi was getting aggrivated by his team mates. He was not getting fed the ball at the correct time and team mates were either passing back, passing late, or taking on horrid shots by themselves.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        I just rewatched the highlights, and almost every dangerous chance Algeria had in the first half came from the Algerian player blowing by Mehdi on the wing.

I invite anyone who still thinks it's a good idea to play him on the wing in the TM setup, to rewatched the first half highlights. The FBs and WBs in our group will have a field day with him as the wide player. He provides very little assistance to our midfield and defenders.

Of course he is still our best player and has to be in the lineup, just not as a wing. I don't care if he did it in 2018 or occasionally does it in Porto. it just doesn't work in this TM.
                        He can work on the wing he just needs faster coverage. Thats why porto put Zaidu behind him. You cant survive with Hajsafi and Nourollahi covering your striker LW.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          He can work on the wing he just needs faster coverage. Thats why porto put Zaidu behind him. You cant survive with Hajsafi and Nourollahi covering your striker LW.
                          Exactly. I have been for a while now calling for a FAST midfielder with high stamina who can play full power for 90+ minutes.

This is crucial for a synergetic effect with Ezzatolahi alone (who is good, but relatively slow).

So if we can find someone to play in the middle who has the speed and kind of energy and strength of a Sayyadmanesh, Teimorian, Kaaebi etc. along with decent enough midfield qualities and would combine well with and provide cover for Ezzatollahi, it would IMO transform this entire team.

Amiri provides some/much of that, but he's injured and while amazingly strong for his frame and has decent speed, he's neither super fast, nor super strong as the other's I mentioned above. Plus he's getting old and we therefore need a backup for his important role anyway.

I consider this the most important single player issue of TM.

Comment

Home kit for next season

Comment

Why did they make him look like a white walker?

Comment

Don’t know if anyone saw this tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZachLowy/...66061184495620

Comment

Working...
                                X