This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Porto has another cup final on 31 July, which one is more valued/important? This one today or the one on 31 July?
    Today was the cup, that one is the league vs cup winner (which becomes league vs cup runner up). It is the equivalent of the Charity Shield in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Porto has another cup final on 31 July, which one is more valued/important? This one today or the one on 31 July?
      thats like a glorified pre season match I think. Portos season is over now

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            He was subbed off 10 mins ago
            I meant the third season but it kind of screws up the rhyme. That is why I set it up with the reference to the two seasons.

Comment

I hope he stays at Porto and has a good CL campaign. at the moment the hope with world cup is so low that only the situation for Taremi and Azmoun is promising for Iranian football.

If Porto can keep as many players as possible and get some new ones too. Trincao on loan would be good.

Comment

This has been a fantastic and memorable season. Mehdi brought so much joy to all of our hearts! Wow! Winning two titles and being the most effective Porto forward. He was named Taca de Porutugal final MVP! He should be named season MVP for Porto and Liga NOS!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Pas az borde emrooz hess mikonam ke Mehdi niyaaz be yek chaaleshe jadidi daare.

Dige chizi nist dar Porteghaal ke betoone bebare.

Milan emrooz Serie A raa bord. Zlatan ke pir shode va Giroud ham senni azash gozashte.

Agar pishnahad bedan be nazaram bere Milan harf nadare.

Pioli morrabbie besyaar khoobi ast.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Great players at their prime don't waste time in leagues such Portugal. If we all agree Taremi is among the elite in this league, considering his age, this should be his last season in Portugal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Great players at their prime don't waste time in leagues Portugal. If we all agree Taremi is among the elite in this league, considering his age, this should be his last season in Portugal.
                      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      BUT PORTO IS TOP TEAM IN EUROPE MAYBE IN THE LIST TOP 16

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Milan emrooz Serie A raa bord. Zlatan ke pir shode va Giroud ham senni azash gozashte.

Khoda az dahanet beshnave. I really hope Milan send him a feasible offer. Knowing that Milan’s new owners are the filthy rich Persian Gulf businessmen, I don’t know what they’ll decide. Rumors are that they want to turn Milan into another PSG esque club. Buying a bunch of rich players with decent statistics. I hope they’ll take a serious look at Mehdi while deciding on who they’ll add to their front line. I can totally see Maldini be in favor of having a player like Mehdi on his team.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Agreed, this league is getting too small for him.

Comment

Comment

Wow…..just wow. That was the most world class goal I have ever seen from Mehdi IMO bc of all the things he displayed there - world class tackle, world class ability to immediately get into position, and perfect finish to top it off. Simply amazing from Mehdi
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X