This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I totally understand his emotions when he did this originally but now I think the shhh gesture has run its course and reflects not so well on such a good player who has always shown himself to be humble and let his playing do the talking... Wish he could move on now...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great achievement for Mehdi Taremi; great Honour for our football; great pleasure for us.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I totally understand his emotions when he did this originally but now I think the shhh gesture has run its course and reflects not so well on such a good player who has always shown himself to be humble and let his playing do the talking... Wish he could move on now...

Yes he needs to stop using the shh gesture it's starting to backfire on him.

Comment

Jaleb mishe bebinim dar Porto mandegaar mishe ya mire lige digari.

Osimhen shayad Napoli raa tark kone,

agar bere yek teami manande Napoli chaaleshe khoobi ast.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He need a bigger challenge. Top team in top leagues.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

100% agree. He needs to move on as tge saying goes: excess of every thing is bad!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fc Porto sets a club record for total points in Liga Nos season

Comment

Lol this pic! The only madar-shohar on the field, and the body positions say it all about the family dynamics.

Comment

Hopefully he gets a juicy transfer to a goid team in more of elite European leagues.
                          Oddly, i think he’d fair well in EPL or any of the other top 3-4 leagues..!

The great thing about staying put @ Porto, is not rocking the boat pre-WC & make a move next instead next winter or summer hopefully after another league trophy & deep CL run…!

Ps
                          Fully agree that he needs to stop his hissy fit antics ..! I rather like he sticks to kissing his wrist or point to porto badge instead.

Comment

I would love to see him play for a good team in the Bundesliga or maybe even for Ac Milan
                            But maybe preferably after the World Cup cause we need him to play on a regular basis now to gain even more confidence going into the World Cup

Comment

Very little to gain and a whole lot to lose if he transfers before World Cup.

On flip side if he waits an extra 3 months he will go to Qatar in likely great form and confidence, and then has the chance to make even bigger name for himself before a marquee transfer. If he transfers post Qatar he won’t have nearly as much to lose, and has the time to bed into a new club without worrying about World Cup on the horizon.

Comment

I agree, really hope he doesn’t transfer before the World Cup. He is happy, wanted and loved and playing great football. He has Champions League football - he is the one who gives us our best chance of performing well at the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X