Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Respect to Mehdi Taremi who gave his jersey to a Team Melli supporter who traveled to Porto to see Bushehr's son at the Estádio do Dragão"

Comment

Taremi, Zaidu in the midst of Ramadan (fasting)

Comment

Yeah mehdi is such a lovely Guy .. i flew from Germany also to Porto only for hiim

Comment

Comment

man jaye mehdi boodam harchi ke to in club hast as kole system ta koochaktarin joziyat ro khoob yad migereftam. Ma be yek academi mesle porto niyaz darim. ke estedad haro tabdil koneh be setareh hayey dar hade world class level. Ayaendehye footballe ma be afradi mesle taremi va in no academy ha niyaz dareh.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The traveling Porto fans are amazing.

The 1,500 tickets Porto had for the match at VSC on Sunday sold out quickly. A request was made for more tickets but it was declined.

Comment

Comment

Sergio downplayed the effect of Ramadan on potential fitness issues for Zaidu and Taremi.

He says the team has a top nutritionist in Vitor Hugo. who has well prepared the players. Also some scheduling adjustments for Zaidu and Taremi mean they're "1000% ready" to play.

Comment

Helps that the Portuguese league also usually plays very late

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2021-2022

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      man jaye mehdi boodam harchi ke to in club hast as kole system ta koochaktarin joziyat ro khoob yad migereftam. Ma be yek academi mesle porto niyaz darim. ke estedad haro tabdil koneh be setareh hayey dar hade world class level. Ayaendehye footballe ma be afradi mesle taremi va in no academy ha niyaz dareh.
                      We have had players like Kia, Neku, and many more who spent years in EU. But Iran system does not encourage or welcome their involvement with development. We only need crooks.

Taremi, especially does not have that smooth political edge (siasat-madari) to succeed in Iran football environment as a manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Sergio downplayed the effect of Ramadan on potential fitness issues for Zaidu and Taremi.

He says the team has a top nutritionist in Vitor Hugo. who has well prepared the players. Also some scheduling adjustments for Zaidu and Taremi mean they're "1000% ready" to play.
                        Ramadan argument should hopefully now be irrelevant with the knowledge that Benzema ended his fast just a few minutes before kick-off against Chelsea

A well conditioned footballer should be absolutely fine, or even become super-saiyan like benzema did

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                          We have had players like Kia, Neku, and many more who spent years in EU. But Iran system does not encourage or welcome their involvement with development. We only need crooks.

Taremi, especially does not have that smooth political edge (siasat-madari) to succeed in Iran football environment as a manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yeah you have a point.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Most teams have players who might be fasting. Liverpool with their two frontline stars. Chelsea has 4 starters. Now it would be a problem for a daytime game in the summer. Night games in April? I think there are other marketing issues that might reduce his time. Clearly when he plays the other players contributions get diminished. They are in the business of selling players.

Comment

Sergio tipped that "Grujic knows Uribe's position well, but has some other characteristics", who could step in to fill that gap.

Also mentioned Eustaquio and Otavio have the skillset for that spot too depending on the midfield set up.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X