This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Bro, the BT announcers can fuck off. They keep talking shit about Mehdi.

Ref is a clown too
    That's odd, they were full of praise last match Taremi got a brace and were pull of praise for him. Subsequently, BT Sport commentators in that match said this was likely Taremi's last year in Portugal and that he was moving to Italy next season (they didn't specify which team). They also said Lazio were in for Vitinha, something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      That's odd, they were full of praise last match Taremi got a brace and were pull of praise for him. Subsequently, BT Sport commentators in that match said this was likely Taremi's last year in Portugal and that he was moving to Italy next season (they didn't specify which team). They also said Lazio were in for Vitinha, something along those lines.
      Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        I didn't realize he was that freaking fast. Man, what a great player he is!
        yea, the kid is slowly coming to himself .... supposedly he is a striker but been moved by SC all over the pitch ... he was brilliant in RW / RWB role these last few games but today SC moved him to opposite wing which didnt work out and kinda stifled up Porto's swift countering and high press game...!! to make that crazy fast run that late into the injury time ... is really something..!!

great player in open field .... but still raw.... often won't figure much if pressed hard and crowded defensively and still a bit lightweight defensively and for hard pressing game ..!

ps

that was a real nice finishing touch by Goozoo Zaidou too... keeper came out well and had most of the goal covered.... Fekr konam az paash dar raft..!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Welcome back!
          Cheers.

Comment

Taremi show us all what from the internal to the external mean. He plays with love for the game and that turns into results.
            He is the complete player that have comprehension of the game, knows how to play on wings, distributor, as a striker, defends well etc. IMO it comes out of love.
            He said himself that he didnt go to portugal for the money but for the game.

Asheqane o alaghmandane porto ra gahremane lig karde! Miljonha javanan o nojavanan alan neshestan in season ra didan o arezohaye zendegishan bozorgtar khahad beshe.

This is truly a landmark in iranian football having a person doing the right things carrying his team to become league championships!

Afarin be Taremi o afarin be CQ ke pishnahad dad bere portaghal.

Comment

Maybe more players will see that money and results come after LOVE for the game!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                Maybe more players will see that money and results come after LOVE for the game!
                Amazingly, his take-home pay after tax will still be less than Pejman Montazeri's.

Mehdi Taremi is a megastar. Well done to him, well done to his family, to CQ, to Ali Daei. All have contributed to his decisions.

Comment

"Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
                  And it read, "Taremi's a pimp!"
                  Drunk as hell, but no thowwin' up
                  Halfway home, and my cell still blowwin' up
                  Today, I didn't even havvta use my PK
                  I gotta say it was a good day"

-Taremi (with a little help from Ice Cube)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Amazingly, his take-home pay after tax will still be less than Pejman Montazeri's.

Mehdi Taremi is a megastar. Well done to him, well done to his family, to CQ, to Ali Daei. All have contributed to his decisions.
                    Well done DR Ajeebmouse for acknowledging this Iranian megastar!

We wish he was younger when he went to Europe, but he’s still got 4-5 more years left in the tank

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      We wish he was younger when he went to Europe, but he’s still got 4-5 more years left in the tank
                      Pepe is 39!!! Mehdi's got many years in the tank the way he's been playing and the conditioning he is in.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Amazing play by Pepê. Took it 80 yards and put it on a platter for Zaidu.
                            I thought you meant the 39-year-old bald Pepe...I was like damn...

Comment

Copying Ancelotti!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                "Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
                                And it read, "Taremi's a pimp!"
                                Drunk as hell, but no thowwin' up
                                Halfway home, and my cell still blowwin' up
                                Today, I didn't even havvta use my PK
                                I gotta say it was a good day"

-Taremi (with a little help from Ice Cube)
                                It wasn't the GY Blimp it was Ghamare BaniHashem. I also heard they replaced ruholl--'s image on the moon with that of MT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X