Comment

"FORZA PORTO!
      -Mehdi and Pepe

Comment

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
          Can we just a take a minute to appreciate the utter DOMINANCE of Taremi? 15 goals + 11 assists in 26 games in the league (if I’m not mistaken) on the 1st ranked team. If he’s not MVP of the league, I don’t know who is…

Kudos to CQ for sticking with him early on, and seeing the brilliance that many of us could not see in the beginning…
          Nunez of Benfica...24 goals in about half the playing time of Taremi per match likely a candidate as well. Taremi more well rounded but goals are what are often prioritized.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Taremi is now officially TOP SCORER (A+G) = 27
            He is 2nd GOALSCORER = 15 Goals

Stat updates:

Taremi's stats (season 21/22) :
            Liga Portugal = 15 goals - 12 assists
            Champions League= 1 Goal - 1 Assist
            Europa League= 1 Goals - 1 Assist
            Taça de Portugal = 1 Goal - 2 assists
            Allianz Cup = 1 Goal

Total= 19 Goals - 20 Assists
            Total Penalty This season = 5 penalties
            =============================

Total Stats for Taremi in portugal (league + europe)

63 goals - 40 Assists = Amazing 103 goals and assists

Comment

Wished he have scored goals other than P. K.
              Can not remember the last time he scored a goal other than kicks.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess 6-7 of this 15 is from P. K..

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2021-2022

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I guess 6-7 of this 15 is from P. K..
                  No only 3 of them are from P.K.

1 against Tondela
                  1 against Vitoria
                  1 Against famalicao .

These are from the penalties he earned himself! He also earned penalties for other Porto players.
                  So your {Edited out} doesn't apply to taremi's goal. Taremi has assisted 12 goals and scored 12 goals from open play . NO PENALTY
                  Last edited by Keano; 04-13-2022, 04:08 PM.

Comment

when other players score pk we dont hear anything. Just that they are putting up great stats. Now we have a guy putting up phenomenal numbers by all metrics, almost every single PK he has gotten was from himself, and then we use that is a stick to minimize his achievements. While also constantly saying that he is being benched + phased out even though this is quickly disproved by every basic minutes played/# of games started stat.

and btw, pks are part of the game. The fact he is able to draw so many PKs at all levels (domestic league vs all opposition, including top teams + CL - Juve + EL- Lazio) proves this is no fluke or random occurence or weak reffing, but rather a very smart player

then people ask why we dont have more good things.

Comment

I think it’s safe to say the Portuguese media could care less about the missed PK

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        when other players score pk we dont hear anything. Just that they are putting up great stats. Now we have a guy putting up phenomenal numbers by all metrics, almost every single PK he has gotten was from himself, and then we use that is a stick to minimize his achievements. While also constantly saying that he is being benched + phased out even though this is quickly disproved by every basic minutes played/# of games started stat.

and btw, pks are part of the game. The fact he is able to draw so many PKs at all levels (domestic league vs all opposition, including top teams + CL - Juve + EL- Lazio) proves this is no fluke or random occurence or weak reffing, but rather a very smart player

then people ask why we dont have more good things.
                        Exactly. Same thing with Skocic. We don't appreciate what he has done and earned for us and we wonder why we get a guy like Wilmots.

Taremi should be getting more PK goals. He earns them for his team and many as others have pointed out are taken by his teammates. I have no beef with him scoring from PK particularly since they are a direct result of his superb play!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Exactly. Same thing with Skocic. We don't appreciate what he has done and earned for us and we wonder why we get a guy like Wilmots.

Taremi should be getting more PK goals. He earns them for his team and many as others have pointed out are taken by his teammates. I have no beef with him scoring from PK particularly since they are a direct result of his superb play!

Exactly! The moment we start winning comfortably, all of a sudden our opponents are brought down to diminish our own results. Same thing goes with Taremi and 'just scoring penalties.'

Comment

What does Taremi and Porto have to do with Skohich? Jesus Christ…

Comment

Penalties earned in Primeira Liga 🇵🇹 since the start of GoalPoint (14/15):

🔸 Mehdi Taremi 🇮🇷 18 in 6468 minutes
                              🔸 Jonas 🇧🇷 6 in 9778 minutes

This stat is INSANE! Mehdi has earned 3X the number of PKs in less time than the next highest player in Liga NOS (going back to 2014). Let that sink in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                No only 3 of them are from P.K.

1 against Tondela
                                1 against Vitoria
                                1 Against famalicao .

These are from the penalties he earned himself! He also earned penalties for other Porto players.

So your anti irani doesn't apply to taremi's goal. Taremi has assisted 12 goals and scored 12 goals from open play . NO PENALTY
                                Cut the bs and crap with anti iran thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X