X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    First penalty missed by Mehdi in suuuuch a long time
    What was the discussion between Mehdi and SC? They seemed unhappy with each other but had a hug at the end of their chat, Mehdi looked really distracted for the first time i've seen him before a penalty...
    Yeah things were good at the end, but what was that for? He had just won a beautiful penalty. Maybe it was a couple plays before.

On the other hand, SC is very animated person and that's just the way he coaches. So probably nothing in it.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mehdi subbed out in minute 69'.

He is fasting and he ran his butt off, not a bad sub.

They need to preserve this lead. Fabio Viera subbed off as well.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Yeah things were good at the end, but what was that for? He had just won a beautiful penalty. Maybe it was a couple plays before.

On the other hand, SC is very animated person and that's just the way he coaches. So probably nothing in it.

I didn't see any reason for SC and Mehdi to have that argument... just before he was about to take a penalty too...

The hug was for the cameras I guess but it clearly impacted him psychologicallym damn,

Now his body language looks awful as he comes off.

Comment

I didn't see any reason for SC and Mehdi to have that argument... just before he was about to take a penalty too...

The hug was for the cameras I guess but it clearly impacted him psychologicallym damn,

Now his body language looks awful as he comes off.
          Nah bro, I think you're reading too much into it. The mistake was to call Mehdi to the sidelines by SC, I don't know what that was about but that definitely threw Mehdi off. But that's just the way SC is, he is always screaming at his players. His style is to be a player's coach.

As I said, I just think him fasting is part of it as well. He runs a lot!

Comment

I think he was going to sub out mehdi before the penalty kick

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              I think he was going to sub out mehdi before the penalty kick
              Yeah, again to do with his fasting. Mehdi legitimately looked tired and dehydrated. He can break his fast in 30 or so minutes.

Comment

Nah bro, I think you're reading too much into it. The mistake was to call Mehdi to the sidelines by SC, I don't know what that was about but that definitely threw Mehdi off. But that's just the way SC is, he is always screaming at his players. His style is to be a player's coach.

As I said, I just think him fasting is part of it as well. He runs a lot!
                I hadn't seen SC so angry with Taremi before for quite a while though... Maybe Mehdi reacted badly or something but surely they could have had that discussion after penalty, no?

Comment

That manager is a psycho. The way he was yelling and talking to Mehdi right before taking the penalty is soooo unprofessional and stupid.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I hadn't seen SC so angry with Taremi before for quite a while though... Maybe Mehdi reacted badly or something but surely they could have had that discussion after penalty, no?
                    I see SC angry every game man lol - that's just the way he is. Maybe he wanted to give him instructions and Mehdi was focusing on stepping up to take the penalty. Maybe it was something else, but it's nothing I am sure.

Comment

SC was the reason he missed that penalty. What the hell was he shouting about?

Comment

The way SC reacts is not professional. He makes subs just in reaction to a situation. If they draw or lose this game its all on him.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If porto hold on to this lead, they only need 2 more wins to secure the title!

Comment

In my view, it seemed just a little disagreement but nothing more. They made it up in the end with a hug.

Comment

Estupinan red card (Vitoria SC player).

Vitoria SC down to 10 men.

Comment

Yeah, again to do with his fasting. Mehdi legitimately looked tired and dehydrated. He can break his fast in 30 or so minutes.
                                How do you know he's fasting lol

Comment

Working...
                                X