Clear All

Siavash Yazdani > Rúben Semedo

Comment

PK for Mehdi cumin up ?
      VAR checking

Comment

Lol what a dumb handball. Pk for Porto

Comment

Penalty! Handball Lyon in box! Paqueta scored 1 and gifts 1.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I really hate this new rule about handballs. They made it dumber than before

Comment

Ref has made a mistake here as he should have let play carry on first to see if Porto could score as they were in a great position. Instead he blew the whistle early - VAR could have always checked after.

Comment

he opened his arm .... asking for it .... pk should be given

fk no PK

Comment

Over ruled. That looked like a clear hand ball to me. His arm was in an unnatural position. Clearly hit his arm.

Comment

How is it not a PK? His hand was not in a natural position???

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Over ruled. That looked like a clear hand ball to me. His arm was in an unnatural position. Clearly hit his arm.
                      What is even more criminal as well is that Porto had the ball but it is given as a Lyon goal kick.

Comment

Porto robbed

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          I'm a referee, it's this bizarre handball law they brought like a couple of years ago. If it hits playable part then hits hand it's very difficult to call a handball, unless that player scores directly from it. I personally hate the law a lot, it's put me in some awkward situations too

Comment

How is that offside???

Comment

Lol. Paqueta clearly handballs in box, no penalty. Three of Mehdi’s skin cells from hand brush the ball on the way into the goal in UCL, no goal. What are these rules???

Comment

Taremi had the ball in hand ready to take the penalty, not to be

Comment

Working...
                                X