This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    Khob nakhan, goreh pedareshon. Porto is far better team than Arsenal anyways so.
    Porto is definitely better than Arsenal. No question.

Honestly, after the top 3 in the EPL, the entire league is so meh. When a shit team like Man Utd can stay at near the top - every week they are going through new turmoil and their end product on the pitch is piss poor. It really begs the question that the EPL is just a top-heavy league. They are living off their reputation.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Can moderators and admins ban Hitc.com please. We've said it before that this site is BS and keeps posting nonesense articles about iranian players. Thats how they get free traffic. Please ban this site and don't give these indian/indonesian guys free traffic.
      I've informed the webmaster

Comment

I love to buy Porto’s away jersey with Taremi on the back. Can I get it with a signed autograph like Bayer04?

Comment

Got my Mehdi jersey...just waiting for him to get back to Porto so he can keep scoring goals

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Got my Mehdi jersey...just waiting for him to get back to Porto so he can keep scoring goals

Haha 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              I love to buy Porto’s away jersey with Taremi on the back. Can I get it with a signed autograph like Bayer04?
              Not unless Porto offers a similar promotion or you camp outside the stadium waiting for him to sign.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

You look great diz jaan. I especially like your new hair color. You look a bit younger compared to the last photo you posted of yourself outside the stadium. What is your secret? Is this the Curious Case of diz Button?

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

Mehdi back in training, getting acquainted with Eustaquio

Comment

Interesting to see how things develop without Diaz. Sure they can still do 4-5-1 with evanilson but losing so much firepower you'd think u want to go back to 4-4-2 with mehdi and evanilson together

Comment

Back in action!

Comment

Looks like Taremi is sponsored by Adidas

Comment

Per reports: Pepê in front to replace Diaz.

Pepe may be a nice duo with Taremi. He's no Diaz, but he's got potential and appears adaptable. Let's see how the next few matches evolve up front.

Comment

Someone call man united and let them know they still have time to get mehdi after Greenwood messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Someone call man united and let them know they still have time to get mehdi after Greenwood messed up.
                                Taremi and Cristiano would be a sexy combination.

But both Man united and arsenal have farcical recruitment teams at the moment so both are in a slow, steady decline period.

Comment

Working...
                                X