• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Hadi Norouzi #24 RIP
      Bittersweet

Comment

Evanilson as Jardel and Taremi confirms in Alvalade a specialty

Brazilian striker for FC Porto has scored in all Cup games. Mehdi scored the first and never missed a penalty in Portugal.

Even without having started well for FC Porto, the first leg of the Portuguese Cup semi-final, in Alvalade, saw the emergence of two inevitable protagonists.

Evanilson, who scored in all the games of the Portuguese Cup and yesterday scored the victory, signed the seventh goal, which puts him in the lead of this edition's top scorers, shared with João Rodrigues, from Caldas. Since 1997/98, no white and blue player scored so much in this competition. The 22-year-old Brazilian striker equaled Jardel's record, who this season reached ten shots on target.

Author of the 1-1, Mehdi Taremi made his debut to score in the Portuguese Cup, and from a penalty: there are already 14, since he plays in Portugal, and shared by Rio Ave and FC Porto, and the Iranian has never failed, from 11 meters.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14643899.html

Comment

Eva will make his big move in a year max thanks to Taremi. He is only 22

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Javad Nekounam is really forgotten here.

8 years in Spain when the Spanish league was widely considered the best league in the world (Real and Barca were the biggest clubs in the world and Villareal, Sevilla and Valencia were giants).
            Javad nekounam is one the best midfielders that we ever had. But Taremi is a striker playing for top level portoguese team that are also playing good football in europe.

Imagine we had Javad + taremi + azmoun + ando .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Javad nekounam is one the best midfielders that we ever had. But Taremi is a striker playing for top level portoguese team that are also playing good football in europe.

Imagine we had Javad + taremi + azmoun + ando .
              You can't compare Liga Nos to LA Liga of Spain during Nekounams years. Even right now you see the top team in Portugal bowed out of Champions league. Taremi is doing well and he has scored on some big clubs but he would do his legacy well to move to a bigger league. Otherwise his career will have an asterisk next to it...similar to how we all felt with Azmoun at Zenit. I think Taremi could do better than Liga Nos.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Bro’s I love Nekou as much as anyone, but he played at Osasuna. This Porto team would walk over Java’s Osasuna team.

Comment

During Nekounam’s years in Spain, Porto was a tough opponent for the likes of Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal. Don’t underestimate them, they are a gardankoloft club. Over the last two seasons, only Liverpool was too much for them.

Comment

Nekou and Mehdi are both great. Like Jordan and Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      Bro’s I love Nekou as much as anyone, but he played at Osasuna. This Porto team would walk over Java’s Osasuna team.
                      That same Osasuna ended up producing world class talents like Azpilicueta
                      Javad was playing in La Liga at the same time as that insane barcelona team that won the UCL multiple times. Sure he was at a bottom table club fighting to stay up but make no mistake he was playing at a world class level and scored many goals despite being a defensive midfielder.

Either way I think if you took Taremi and made him the stiker for that Osasuna team he would've fit right in and adapted well, just as I think Nekounam could easily have replaced Uribe/Grujic in that role for porto.

Comment

"Taremi declined EPL millions to stay at a club that plays in the UCL and helps him win titles."

"The partnership of Taremi, Evanilson is responsible for 55% of the goals."

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          You can't compare Liga Nos to LA Liga of Spain during Nekounams years. Even right now you see the top team in Portugal bowed out of Champions league. Taremi is doing well and he has scored on some big clubs but he would do his legacy well to move to a bigger league. Otherwise his career will have an asterisk next to it...similar to how we all felt with Azmoun at Zenit. I think Taremi could do better than Liga Nos.
                          I respectfully disagree. Portuguese league is several levels higher than Russian league. Also, Porto was only 1 goal away from tying eventual champions league winner Chelsea last year.

I think he’s exceeded everyone’s expectations, considering how late he went to Europe. He’s in excellent form for team melli, Porto….I think we should cut him some slack if he decides to stay in Porto for the rest of his career….

His ceiling could be higher, but if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                            I respectfully disagree. Portuguese league is several levels higher than Russian league. Also, Porto was only 1 goal away from tying eventual champions league winner Chelsea last year.

I think he’s exceeded everyone’s expectations, considering how late he went to Europe. He’s in excellent form for team melli, Porto….I think we should cut him some slack if he decides to stay in Porto for the rest of his career….

His ceiling could be higher, but if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…
                            I don't disagree. Given his age and relationship SC I wouldn't mind him staying. But that puts him in the same category as say Dejagah and Rezaie for me in terms of european club career...respectable...I rate guys like Kia and Nekunam slightly higher due to overall league quality and playing status in top competition.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

When he said he didn't go to europe for money, I started to realize this kid is the real deal. Afarin be sharafesh.

Pesare besiyar radman ast. Ishalla ye pishkesvate besiyar khoobi mishe baraye javanha o nojavanhaye keshvaremon.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                As you said we can't compare Liga Nos to La Liga but sure we can compare Porto to Osasuna. La Liga had 4 good teams at that time and that was it ! The rest of la liga teams were shit or average, so please don't compare the leagues and instead compare the teams and their level of football. I think we all can agree that Porto is head and shoulders above osasuna and most of the la liga teams.

I think right now Porto is well above Barcelona. And if they reach

Comment

Working...
                                X