This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    true, he is very clever in his playing approach .... always aware of where he is on the pitch and what he should be doing there.... his keen sense of positioning is truly remarkable and can anticipate contacts well ahead of them happening and you could see brace himself and make the necessary adjustments to reduce the severity of the blow and/or even make a meal of a contact in order to get the whistle and his marker cautioned and kept under wraps..!
    its especially evident in the often heated liga nos derbies .... cause you can easily notice how the opposition players try to hack him on every challenge, especially if ref is outa of the scene and likely not to notice it..!! like today's in today's game, especially in 1st half..!
    You got it! He's a genius in that regard!

Comment

Hope coach didn't play him 90 min to bench him in EL, even though the game is on Thursday. Rather he sit this weekend

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

can anyone remember the last time Porto lost a game?

Comment

🏆🇵🇹 Sporting 🆚 Porto

Mehdi Taremi 🇮🇷 was one of the few moments of brilliance in Alvalade, and was effective in the penalty ⭐️

#TaçaDePortugal #TAÇAnaSPORTTV #SCPFCP #RatersGonnaRate

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I've never been more wrong about a player than Mehdi. I used to be a big skeptic of Mehdi during his time in PP, but God damn has he turned out to be one of if not the best Player Iran has ever produced (only Mahdavikia come close).
            His finishing and pace might leave more to be desired of what we would expect from a "world-class" striker but he is so good at everything else that it doesn't matter. Intelligence, ball handling, vision, positioning, agility,etc... Are all at a level that I have never seen from an Asian, let alone an Iranian. If Donkeys like Lukaku, and Kane can start in top Prem teams, Mehdi can too.
            Javad Nekounam is really forgotten here.

8 years in Spain when the Spanish league was widely considered the best league in the world (Real and Barca were the biggest clubs in the world and Villareal, Sevilla and Valencia were giants).
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Hope coach didn't play him 90 min to bench him in EL, even though the game is on Thursday. Rather he sit this weekend

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Porto vs Lyon on Wednesday 9/3

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://youtu.be/qGzIeuBvZ-A
                Nokhodi jan, Mehdi Bayat was the main guy who helped Osimhen revive his career at Charleroi. Personally, I do not mind him playing at the highest level nor hold grudges against him because unlike many players out there who are arrogant and not humble I found Osimhen to be the opposite and remember his beginnings.
                That's not to say that Taremi shouldn't be playing at the highest level or deserves to play in a better league/club than Porto.

I don’t mind the player. Just the fact that certain players get driven to top clubs cause their agents know how to wash money.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2021-2022

Listen to this - In the last 5 games Mehdi has played, Porto have scored 8 goals and they have ALL been scored or assisted by him. What’s even more insane is that if he can improve his finishing, he has another level to go up!

Edit: 3 of the 5 games included strong opposition too - Sporting at Home, Lazio away and Sporting away. All the more impressive, Mashallah to our boy!

Comment

Comment

Sporting coach after the match motioning a dive. Mehdi hears this in the huddle and can be seen leaving with a "GTFOH" smile lol

Comment

The back heel assist tho! Our boy should really be playing in the CL man, he's putting on a clinic.

Comment

The funny thing is that in this game, he barely dived. It was more other players like Otavio, Fabio Viera and Evannilsson who dived.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

SC did well just to stare him out.

BTW anyone have a clip of the Taremi clearance at the end?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X