Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great second half and great performance from Mehdi ❤️🇮🇷 Our attacking front will cause troubles for any team next world cup

Comment

damn that was an exciting 2nd half of football... especially last 10-15min

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/sv/fc-port...ing-cp/bkbsckb
        highest rating 7.9
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The dude is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Taremi the wizard! His assist is next-level stuff!

I watched this about five times and apart from his perfect backheel, what once again stands out to me is his situational awareness that borders on outerworldly!

From the entire run I did not notice him even once looking left to where Evanilson was. If anyone does, please point out the exact timestamp. I don't see it.

Then, even right when he executed his backheel, he did not look around first. HE JUST KNEW where Evanilson was and then just perfectly vectored and weighted a perfect backheel pass.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Mehdi with a brilliant bicycle kick to get it out of the Porto box. That was dangerous opportunity created by Sporting!

Great job by Mehdi.
              gotta get the puskas for the goal-line clearance..!! he totally got on his bike for that clearance .... looked beautifully executed..!!

should be MOM..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                He really is good enough to play for any team in the world atm, be it as a starter or a rotational player. Never thought he'd turn out this good. My man surpassed Azmoun in Europe with less seasons
                He is one of the greatest footballers the world has ever produced. Absolute natural. Complete player. Starting to do wizard level stuff. He'll play well into his mid to late thirties and will continue to get even better.

Comment

MOM again hopefully?

7,9 by Sofascore. Highest score.
                  Last edited by Essi; 03-02-2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I genuinely rate him as one of the best in the world and genuinely believe he could be in the XI of ANY team in ANY league. Chesh nakhore ishalla 🧿
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      He is one of the greatest footballers the world has ever produced. Absolute natural. Complete player. Starting to do wizard level stuff. He'll play well into his mid to late thirties and will continue to get even better.
                      .... K bro take a breather. He ain't that

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        I genuinely rate him as one of the best in the world and genuinely believe he could be in the XI of ANY team in ANY league. Chesh nakhore ishalla 🧿
                        Mash’Allah!!
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Also nice to see that he took the penalty that someone else earned.

Is that the first time? I think it may be.

Comment

Does anyone know what Marchesin did to SC to be relegated just for cup ties?

He always seems so much more confident and his judgment better than the other kid.

Feel sorry for him, he's a great keeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X