This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carsten_jancker View Post
    Golazo show commentators hating on Taremi. Ogoochi called it worst penalty hes seen called or something like that. Definitely seems like an anti-Iran bias
    He's a hater in general.
    But yeah, what else do they expect? It wen to to VAR, there was contact, end of story.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

1-1 ht
        mehdi saving porto's ass individually so far
        he is pretty much playing DM .. as the only decent outlet for their severely under pressure backline..

goozoo zaidu needs to be subbed out at HT

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I don’t understand why SC especially does this in European competition. I know he has done it in league games but it stands out that he does it more in Europa and CL. I don’t get it at all….taremi’s creativity and attacking threat is way better utilized in the forward line.
          Are, Taremi bayad be sooye POSHTE khate defaaie harif harkat kone. In baazie daryaafti dar markaze zamin bi-hoodeh ast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Golazo show commentators hating on Taremi. Ogoochi called it worst penalty hes seen called or something like that. Definitely seems like an anti-Iran bias
            No this is clearly a very soft penalty call. Of course there was contact but mehdi kicked the ball practically out of play and was looking to go over with that move.
            Mehdi seems injured, possibly a groin injury. I hope its just a rib issue because that is okay to play with but groins.. now those are a bitch

Comment

Good performance by Taremi so far. I'd say him and Immobile have been the stand out players in match thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                No this is clearly a very soft penalty call. Of course there was contact but mehdi kicked the ball practically out of play and was looking to go over with that move.
                Mehdi seems injured, possibly a groin injury. I hope its just a rib issue because that is okay to play with but groins.. now those are a bitch
                He was holding his stomach, so rib I think. But yeah, hopefully, just a bit of wind knocked out of him and some magic spray and he should be good to go for the second half, if God wills.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

100% a penalty. Contact in the box. The guy hit Mehdi's shin.

Unfortunately he seems to have injured have myself on a tackle. Would not be surprised if he's subbed as he was basically walking around the pitch for the last 10 minutes.

Comment

I think there is a claim to say that Taremi is the best penalty taker in the world currently. Always taken to a high standard and can’t remember last time he missed one.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Agree it was a soft penalty but they are given quite often.
                      I may be wrong, but feel if he was another nationality they wouldn't be so bitter about it

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        1-1 ht
                        mehdi saving porto's ass individually so far
                        he is pretty much playing DM .. as the only decent outlet for their severely under pressure backline..

goozoo zaidu needs to be subbed out at HT
                        Bro, he just has pace nothing else! I noticed even at times even Taremi avoided passing the ball to him because he can't keep possession. We have better fullbacks in Iran!

Comment

Agree it was a soft penalty but they are given quite often.
                          I may be wrong, but feel if he was another nationality they wouldn't be so bitter about it
                          Yup. A foul in the box, is a foul in the box.

100% penalty. Really no argument otherwise. They even went to VAR and the referee was more inclined to rule it out again because that was his initial call. So it was 100% penalty and that is why he called it.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think he may have pulled groin or calf on that one challenge he had which was called for a foul after he scored his pk ....!!? lazio players were bitching the ref unsuccessfully to give him yellow for....

i think he is good enough possibly to continue but SC may sub him out for evanilson as a precautionary measure early in the 2nd half...

he needs to first find a solution for that goozoo sanusi... he is gonna cost them the game if kept on longer..! probably best to switch bruno costa to the other side and instead bring on more DM/MF reinforcement jao mario ?

Comment

I think Mehdi hurt himself when he tried to stop Savic. He will most probably be subbed in halftime.

Comment

Well, this is why Mehdi is more valuable than a Toni or Pepe (the winger)

Toni has been completely anonymous, I forgot he's on the pitch.

Pepe (the winger) has had some very dangerous turnovers that result in his Porto teammates yelling at him.

Does Taremi turn it over some times? Yes. Does he take stupid/weak shots? Probably. But he is so involved and active that his positive contributions overwhelmingly negate any turnovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X