This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
    Liverpool's squad depth is so immense. The way Klopp transformed this team is why I personally always rate him higher than Pep as the best manager in the world
    and Klopp didn't have the luxury of spending a billion dollar on player transfers like Man City have. In my book, he's the best coach there is hands down.
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Some of the absolute top, top players in the EPL come straight from the Portuguese league. I have no doubt that Luis Diaz will kill it.

Mehdi would kill it there too.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"It's important, not decisive. We prepare to win, against the best Sporting in the last 4 years since I've been here."
        -SC

In other words: "we are the underdogs"

Comment

Ehh ya I'm not reading all that Fingilisi dude.. pick one or the other lmao
          Have some respect. This is not khooneye khalat.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Luiz diaz already performing in liverpool . Looks like mane is in big troubleeeee.

His uncanny abilities to dribble/weasel his way outa tight spaces been his most admiring skill to me ..! He should do well in EPL so long he can deal with the physicality of the league & avoid frequent injuries ..!?
            He still has his head down way too frequently for my liking & his style of play inspires a lotta hacking fouls coming at him … so I fear it’s just a matter time before injured ..!?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                Have some respect. This is not khooneye khalat.
                Fingilisi is wrong man, "It's WROOONGGGGG" ~ Eric Cartman

Comment

Amazing debut by Luis Diaz.
                  Porto have one amazing team with quality after quality. Too bad they are so poor.

Funny thing is the guy wasn't self fish at all. He knows when to pass just never did it at Porto.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Fingilisi is wrong man, "It's WROOONGGGGG" ~ Eric Cartman
                    Bro, the issue is that this guy contributes a lot, and most of the forum have not only got used to this mental fingilisi but actually have a soft spot for it now....

I would take a time out on this.....

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                      Porto have one amazing team with quality after quality. Too bad they are so poor.
                      Funny thing is the guy wasn't self fish at all. He knows when to pass just never did it at Porto.
                      His work rate and teamplay were top notch tonight. Unlucky not to score or assist. Interesting that a few of the balls he played across the box were deeper into the box behind the Liverpool attackers to a position usually taken up by Taremi at Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post

Because Klopp and the rest of the team would whoop his ass if he was as selfish as he was in Porto.
                        In Porto he was coddled like a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          His work rate and teamplay were top notch tonight. Unlucky not to score or assist. Interesting that a few of the balls he played across the box were deeper into the box behind the Liverpool attackers to a position usually taken up by Taremi at Porto.
                          In that case, TAREMI FOR LIVERPOOL!!

Comment

Ehh ya I'm not reading all that Fingilisi dude.. pick one or the other lmao
                            I think you should treat Ardalan with a bit more respect. If you don't like his posts, then by all means don't read them. But don't be a Khamenei and tell him that he can't post in Finglish.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I think you should treat Ardalan with a bit more respect. If you don't like his posts, then by all means don't read them. But don't be a Khamenei and tell him that he can't post in Finglish.
                              Ardalan gets accosted about once per year by 1 member for his Finglish postings, and everyone else supports him. For me, I actually don't read his posts cause it causes me a headache (literally, no offense), but he (or anyone) could post in Aramaic, middle English, or Klingon for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Ardalan gets accosted about once per year by 1 member for his Finglish postings, and everyone else supports him. For me, I actually don't read his posts cause it causes me a headache (literally, no offense), but he (or anyone) could post in Aramaic, middle English, or Klingon for all I care.
                                I've seen it happen too on numerous occasions where Ardalan got bullied for it, but this persianfootball.com and I don't believe Ardalan should get bullied for posting in Finglish on such forum. I've seen many people post in Finglish (myself included). Not reading the post is one thing, but to harass is another.

Comment

Working...
                                X