Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi will definitely get a card by the end of this - really hope it's yellow not red....

Comment

He seems to be hurt

Comment

You can’t tell me zaidu is better than an IPL wingback

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          For those not watching, Taremi is basically playing as a central midfielder. Way behind everyone else. He's going to run alot!
          I don’t understand why SC especially does this in European competition. I know he has done it in league games but it stands out that he does it more in Europa and CL. I don’t get it at all….taremi’s creativity and attacking threat is way better utilized in the forward line.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Porto will concede another. Their defense has nothing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I don’t understand why SC especially does this in European competition. I know he has done it in league games but it stands out that he does it more in Europa and CL. I don’t get it at all….taremi’s creativity and attacking threat is way better utilized in the forward line.
              I think the reason is quite simple. As you said he is creative and an attacking threat. Quite frankly he is the only one who can do that consistently in Porto, especially since Diaz also left.

Comment

What the hell is Costa doing? He is really making some bad mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  What the hell is Costa doing? He is really making some bad mistakes.
                  They're grooming him to be the next Portugal #1 so he will be safe for years.

Comment

Taremi noticeably running slowly. Is he injured?

Comment

Mehdi needs a sub. How much time till the half?

Comment

Seems so, after that tackle he did. Holding his rib cage after the foul.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Yeah, we don't need another striker injured. We already lost 2 for upcoming matches!

Comment

Freaking Zaidu. He is going to get a red card this game.

Comment

Mehdi is a real fighter. Stayed on and didn't even go down after this injury. Hopefully the magic spray at halftime will help him.

May have just had the wind knocked out of him.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Golazo show commentators hating on Taremi. Ogoochi called it worst penalty hes seen called or something like that. Definitely seems like an anti-Iran bias

Comment

Working...
                                X