Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jahanbakhsh missed this many close chances in front of the net, half of this forum would be calling for him to be publicly flogged at Azadi square.

Comment

Goal Porto and Mehdi with the assist!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        If Jahanbakhsh missed this many close chances in front of the net, half of this forum would be calling for him to be publicly flogged at Azadi square.
        it wasnt that clear cut man.

Comment

He made a good run then and Zaidu made a pass worse than my nan would make.

Comment

Does that count as a Mehdi assist? May have been deflected.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              I think it would.

Comment

should be his assist.

Comment

2-0 Pepe

Comment

Beautiful header by young pepe to make it 2-0….as I said earlier this kid is a star in the making. Will be playing in a top club in a top league in the next few years.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hope you guys are right. LiveScore hasn't given him the assist yet.

Comment

Hope you guys are right. LiveScore hasn't given him the assist yet.
                        In fast motion it looked like an assist but after watching the replay it might not be since Mehdi clearly was taking the shot and it bounced off the defender and fell to the Porto players feet

EDIT: never mind, it looks like it actually was indeed a deflected pass. Should be an assist!
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-30-2021, 03:02 PM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Very selfish play by vieira they had a 2 on 1 should have passed it ahead to Mehdi but dribbled it into the defender
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

what a selfish play by viera .. he had mehdi right there for a one on one

Comment

Stupid ballhugger didn't pass Taremi for a one on one.

Comment

must be so hard for mehdi to go to like leagues best scorer to having this long streak

bad mental move for him to contest skocic. i think thats the root.

Comment

Working...
                                X