This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Please don't post this source. It's run by an MKO supporter and the account has been banned many times on Twitter.

Comment

O Jogo FCPorto Ratings vs Sporting

Costa 5
      Mário 5
      Mbemba 5
      Pepe 6
      Zaidu 6
      Vieira 8
      Uribe 6
      Vitinha 6
      Otávio 6
      Evanilson 6
      Taremi 8
      Galeno 5
      Chico 5
      Pepê 5
      Toni 5
      Grujic 6

Comment

More angles of Mehdi’s goal. Also note how he avoids a long drawn out goal celebration and urges his teammates to get back for the rest of the match. A true team player.

Comment

Next up is the Europa League match against Lazio at Dragão (Thursday 12pm PST)

Comment

"In Portugal always blue and white"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                "In Portugal always blue and white"
                Love the "in Portugal" qualifier

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Love the "in Portugal" qualifier
                  I remember some Persepolis fans were very upset with Mehdi Taremi. I forget the reason.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

His assist from another angle.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      yeah idk how the mentality of the club in question...They have a true warrior/fighter mentality. Thats how they keep performing after they lose their best players year after year.

Their euro track record is so respectable and a lot of it has to do with the winner mentality they have.

I am so happy taremi finally got exposed to this mentality for an extended period of time, it makes him a way better asset to TM in high stress situations!
                      Being fighters and having a winners mentality is different than being literal thugs.

Their Staff physically assaulted a jour IST last season, today Sporting ng filed a formal complaint because Porto staff stole Sporting's presidents phone and wallet, their coach is notorious for getting physical with opposing mangers and trying to intimidate referees.
                      I'm sure you can still football games without having to pull the amount of bullshit Porto ( or Athletico Madrid) pulls.

Scumbag club no matter how you look at it.

Comment

WOW. Sporting “highlights” posted by FC Porto!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          WOW. Sporting “highlights” posted by FC Porto!
                          The Sporting player that gave the middle finger has become a big meme for Porto fans now.

Comment

LMAO the grassroll in to the field from the sporting player was syria wc 2018 qualifier class
                            https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...1eI_6rjpiDTQNw
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Very busy schedule coming up. Porto has 3 matches over 7 days: the home and away matches against Lazio, along with a league match in between!

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                Ehh ya I'm not reading all that Fingilisi dude.. pick one or the other lmao
                                It’s his prerogative to write Finglish/English/Farsi. And I suggest you stop bullying PFDC members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X