• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOAL TAREMI!!!

Comment

I thought SC favours Evanlison and Mehdi is no longer in his plans

What is that? His like 8th goals in 8 games lol
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Wow what a header.

Comment

NOW GO FOR THE KILL!

Comment

Goal, assist... Put him in goal and have him save a penalty too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              look at Taremi on Sofascore and Whoscored

He is so FAKKKING far away from anyone else
              He is going to get homem do jogo

Comment

Hearing that name in the stadium is just pure LOVE!!! "TAREMIII!!!!" 💪🏻🚀🔥🇮🇷

Comment

Taremi has such psychological strength... Every time i think about the abuse he got after WC2018....

When he didn't get a professional contract and had to waste 18 months in the most important earlier years.

I really really hope 2022 finishes special for him. Proud of the kid, he is genuinely someone to be so proud of.

And thank you Queiroz for what you did for him

Comment

chico doing his best rendition of khorehbazi of diaz there..!!

Comment

I feel like Taremi's teammates just aren't that good......
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I'm actually impressed how much effort the BT Sports commentators are making not to mention Taremi

Subconscious thoughts: "lol. he's iranian tho"

Comment

Come on Mehdi, one more!
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He still looks so damn hungry after 91 minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              I'm actually impressed how much effort the BT Sports commentators are making not to mention Taremi

Subconscious thoughts: "lol. he's iranian tho"
                              Thank 40 years of yelling Death to all countries, our poor footballers have to pay for it.

Comment

I'm going to post this and see what happens:

I feel that Mehdi will score the winner within this next 60 seconds

Comment

Working...
                                X