Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ali karimi was beyond sensational 1st season until injury. coming from uae league everyone was shocked! he made team of week already in the 2nd game away vs Bayer! Already in the 1st game of the season he came on at halftime and changed the game! Lets not talk about borussia away where he won the game by himself playing 90min!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      ali karimi was beyond sensational 1st season until injury. coming from uae league everyone was shocked! he made team of week already in the 2nd game away vs Bayer! Already in the 1st game of the season he came on at halftime and changed the game! Lets not talk about borussia away where he won the game by himself playing 90min!
      exactly people should apreciate these legends not lower them!
      All time Iran eleven
      ----------------------------Beiranvand

-------------Ali Karimi Ali Karimi Ali Karimi

---------Mahdavikia Ali Karimi Ali Karimi Ali Karimi

--------------Ali Karimi Ali Daei Ali Karimi

(sub Ali Karimi Ali Karimi Ali Karimi, goalkeeper sub: Ali Karimi)
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

... back to Mehdi. GoalPoint gave him the best rating of the week 8.8!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Right on
          he was initially signed to BM (mostly on request of their coach Magath) only to a 1 year contract and had a clause in his contract which gave him an automatic renewal for another year, had he managed during the first season to amass so many starts (i dont remember how many ??)
          he blew through those figures and was automatically renewed for his 2nd year at Byern .... and then early in his 2nd season(2006) in a game against Mehdi's Hamburg got a bad injury which took him out for months and he barely recovered only barely prior to WC06, where he was maybe at 60-70% fitness and form ..... and we all know what happened there afterwards..!
          released after 2nd season at Byern .... Red Bulls and couple of other avg EU teams were very keen on signing him but instead he again opted for the easy money in Gutter..!

if this guy had bit more ambition and worked harder on his personal fitness and form in trainings ....he certainly had the footballing skill-set and pedigree to compile a far more impressive overall footballing career than the likes of Xavi..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Right on
            he was initially signed to BM (mostly on request of their coach Magath) only to a 1 year contract and had a clause in his contract which gave him an automatic renewal for another year, had he managed during the first season to amass so many starts (i dont remember how many ??)
            he blew through those figures and was automatically renewed for his 2nd year at Byern .... and then early in his 2nd season(2006) in a game against Mehdi's Hamburg got a bad injury which took him out for months and he barely recovered only barely prior to WC06, where he was maybe at 60-70% fitness and form ..... and we all know what happened there afterwards..!
            released after 2nd season at Byern .... Red Bulls and couple of other avg EU teams were very keen on signing him but instead he again opted for the easy money in Gutter..!

if this guy had bit more ambition and worked harder on his personal fitness and form in trainings ....he certainly had the footballing skill-set and pedigree to compile a far more impressive overall footballing career than the likes of Xavi..!
            was injured already 1st season, on a snowy pitch he slipped and killed his ankle in a tackle

Comment

was injured already 1st season, on a snowy pitch he slipped and killed his ankle in a tackle
              i remember the game was being played in terrible pitch and weather conditions and recall the nasty tackle that did him in but i thought it was his 2nd season at ByernM..?? you may well be right..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i remember the game was being played in terrible pitch and weather conditions and recall the nasty tackle that did him in but i thought it was his 2nd season at ByernM..?? you may well be right..
                it was 1at, i watched all his games his 1st season, even the preseason games vs div5 sides. u can read about his 1st season on alikarimi wiki

Comment

Ali Karimi was injured in March 2006. He was in great form and just had a very unfortunate accident on the field.
                  At the same time the following players also got injured: Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Zandi, Jabbari and I think Sattar Zare...
                  They all were rushed back for WC 2006 and we all saw what happened. Combined with the poisonous atmosphere in the camp, it turned into a s*it show.

Comment

Diego Leite moved to Braga

Comment

Please keep the convo about Ali Karimi in a separate thread. It's one of those topics where everyone has a million things to say (and so do I) but let's not go there here.

Regarding Taremi...

CL group with Atletico, Milan, and Liverpool. Hopefully he'll start consistently and we'll get some exciting games from him this year.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Props from FC Porto for Mehdi's TM selection

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1433028181804687365

Comment

Porto players Toni and Taremi focused on adding the champion to the list of victims in the classic that already "moves".

Comment

I think we all know who's in this promo pic

Comment

How many players in the world are capable of what the maestro has accomplished here?

One of the most unreal goals ever IMO.

Want to brighten your day? Watch this!

TIP: also check it out slowed down to half or 75% speed.

I just put this this on repeat and watch it over and over!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X