This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Zaidu has been poor for most of the past seasons.

He was subbed on for Manafa who was also very bad.
    Yep he was shitt last season ..he is like their version of HAjsafi very careless & sloppy in possession
    Manefa looks more athletic & capable but playing as a RWB…! Same shitt as zedou for most part out on the LWB role.

Porto need more depth & quality in the wing back positions..!

Comment

I hope Martinez gets Mehdi a good birthday present, the amount of assists he has given him already.

Comment

I think to Porto it’s a win win situation, they buy players in on the cheap from lower table Portuguese teams , sometimes like Mehdi it pays off and sometimes like Zaidu it doesn’t. If it doesn’t they are quickly moved on for a profit and a cheap replacement comes in and the cycle continues.

Comment

Porto is linked to Leverkusen's backup leftback Wendell. He's really not an upgrade over Zaidu. Good passer and on set pieces, but is caught out of position a lot when he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Porto is linked to Leverkusen's backup leftback Wendell. He's really not an upgrade over Zaidu. Good passer and on set pieces, but is caught out of position a lot when he plays.
            their best option was Vina the highly rated uruguayan coming out of brazil.

Somehow romas broke asses were able to pay the 15 mio fee for him before Porto did. Or maybe the player just chose roma. Whatever the case I think that seriously threw off their plans as I am sure SC requested the new LB be integrated with the team by now.

At this stage the clearly visible need for a LB means teams will probably bump up their asking prices, but hopefully they can get something done bc zaidu aint it

Comment

New Left-back for Porto?? They just bought this Brazilian Left-back Pepe for 15 Mil from Gremio???

Or am I missing something here....

PS. Conceição said in January that he would kind of replace Alex Telles in the long run, who left for Man Utd last year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                  New Left-back for Porto?? They just bought this Brazilian Left-back Pepe for 15 Mil from Gremio???

Or am I missing something here....

PS. Conceição said in January that he would kind of replace Alex Telles in the long run, who left for Man Utd last year.
                  I believe he's more of a winger than a full back.

Comment

Wendell has officially joined: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSxGZyBN...dium=copy_link

Think he could be very good for Porto, let’s see.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

New left-back Wendell.

Comment

Marchesin is out for at least a month due to a knee injury (meniscus) requiring surgery. Great chance for Diego Costa to continue to impress

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          New left-back Wendell.
                          hasn't really performed well the last seasons for Leverkusen... not sure how much he can help Porto but he is without a doubt a great guy and personality!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi awakened the conductor's side

Between the last five rounds of the 2020/21 league and the two in 2021/22, Mehdi made several assists for goal, four of which were hosted by the Spaniard (Toni). Maritimo is among the few teams he has not scored yet.

Comment

GQ!

Comment

Match staring in 5 minutes.

Mehdi and Alipour both starting!

Comment

Working...
                                X