Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use the rest excuse if it comforts you but that is not how SC fields his team. He needs to outperform Evanilson's recent performance to get back there.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      You can use the rest excuse if it comforts you but that is not how SC fields his team. He needs to outperform Evanilson's recent performance to get back there.
      I'm sure SC had influence on this lineup, but remember that he's suspended this match, as he was in the last match as well. So it may all be Bruno's decision for all we know.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        If we are going by that logic, Mehdi has outperformed Lusi Diaz the last five games.

Luis makes a lot of boneheaded decisions and he hasn't scored like usual.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Otavio has scored for Porto.

Familicao only has 4 players on the bench btw..
          https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...6/?tab=lineups
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Porto 1-0 up through Otavio.

Comment

Fabio Vieira had his 4th assist in 3 games.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

btw ibra injured again in milan.. that team needs a striker.. maybe il add milan to my juve prediction aswell, you heard it here first
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He lost his spot and need to fight for it.
                  Eva is now coach favorite striker with Diaz and Vieira as attacking wingers.

Comment

He hasn’t lost his spot. SC is pretty loyal if you’re a runner like Taremi is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      He hasn’t lost his spot. SC is pretty loyal if you’re a runner like Taremi is.
                      Eva is his main guy now. With Diaz behind.

Comment

He is playing with 1 real target.

Comment

dont mind him rested prior to iraq clash personally.... but this team looks soorakh AF ... this game woulda been a good opportunity for stat padding..!

Comment

Not worried either, good to have some rest before an important TM match later this week and also anyone who knows SC even a little bit knows he is loyal to Mehdi. Things don’t change bc of a few games or a dry streak (which is now over) with a guy like SC.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Eva is his main guy now. With Diaz behind.

I don’t believe SC is that bivafa. Marega was horrible for nearly 6 months before he lost his spot.

If SC is that much of a jerk, and I was Taremi I would leave.

Comment

he is just resting him, there are no logical reasons to eaven sub him in when up 2-0 if 2-1 maaaaybe to end the game with a 3-1. but not now.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X