Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and there is his goal for anybody stressed out he didnt score for 2 games lol.

Great KNOWLEDGE of where the space was, broke the line brilliantly. Porto need more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
      That's just one of the many reasons why he is my favorite TM player. He often manages to look slow/sluggish/relaxed, even though he is actually fast physically, extremely strong physically and INCREDIBLY fast thinking and always plotting and scheming.
      He is just an incredible footballer!

Even though most people here and in Portugal and even in Europe in general (since he came on the radar for European football followers with his championship performances and goal of the season),
      to me HE IS STILL UNDERRATED!

He could play in Barcelona or any of the other top 5 teams in the world and be a starter!
      he is like a forward and DM in one player..!! his off the ball efforts and clever contributions can be an asset to any club in the world...!! surround him with higher quality and less selfish temmates and watch him blow up the scorelines as well as assist figures..!

Comment

If I’m not mistaken, this is his first goal in front of Porto fans! Well done Mehdi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I don't understand their coach. How is your best player from last season (Sergio.O) on the bench?
          he started the last season on fire and played great however his fitness and form took a nose dive towards the end of the season and rightfully found himself on the bench as a result..!!
          he didnt look to have found his old form back earlier this season in the friendlies and rightfully find himself nailed to bench still..!

Comment

wow
            great combo between mehdi and martinez releases mehdi down RW send a brilliant low cross into box for Diaz but he couldnt connect to bury it..!!
            shoulda been a relatively rutine finish..!

Comment

3-0 game is on ice pretty much
              Mercano deflected in pepe's cross

who this guy..? new player?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

spanish CB who was injured for like two years. Before that he was solid, I guess he will be their main rotation CB between Pepe and Mbemba. Feel like signing a really big CB talent woulda pushed the needle a bit further for them in CL.

Comment

damn
                  Taremi again wanting to make a similar through run .... this time pass arrives a bit late.... through on goal unselfishly squared for his teammate to finish .... goal dissallowed.
                  like i said before he is always lining himself up for these runs... if they just release him through quicker ....he'd have many 1v1s

Comment

Any link please???

Comment

Helloooo

Comment

ffs
                        another 2 brilliant assistish passes from mehdi wasted in matter of last 2 minutes...
                        shoulda had 2-3 assist so far

Comment

Bazi tamom shod, links please 🙏🏻

Comment

working for me
                            https://techoreels.com/33217/s5/?sport=soccer

Comment

good ol reliable but shit quality

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/85808/FC...vs_Arouca.html

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Ever since SC got p*ssed off at Manafa a couple of games ago, he went to bench and grabbed Mercano for left back. He has done great in the last two games. He is 34 years old though...

Comment

Working...
                                X