This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Goal line view of Mehdi's goal. The atmosphere is electrifying. Sound on!
    A moment to shed some joyful tears. I did.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

He was not given the assist according to bbc
      Just the goal
      https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/p...ga/top-scorers
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Wow. Tough news: Manafa suffered a tear in his patella tendon and will undergo surgery on Friday. Return timeline not yet known. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comment

Kheili vaght bood Mehdi na tanha gol nemizad amma be teamhaaye bozorge lig gol nemizad.

Damesh garm, gole besyaar mohemi bood.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Crucial 3 points. Now the gap is 7 points with Benfica and Sporting is their main rival.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Tough news: Manafa suffered a tear in his patella tendon and will undergo surgery on Friday. Return timeline not yet known. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
              That is a bad injury. Full recovery is really tough. Wishing him the best

Comment

Let's go! Great to see our man score and find his stride again, it was only a matter of time. He was just so unlucky. This burst of confidence will be huge for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  That is a bad injury. Full recovery is really tough. Wishing him the best
                  Knee injuries can be career killers. Hope it's not a complicated surgery/recovery.

Comment

Knee injuries can be career killers. Hope it's not a complicated surgery/recovery.
                    Anything to the tendon is very complicated. I have tendinitis in my patella knee tendon and it took time to get better, months. A tear is much more costly

Comment

Great game by mehdi. 1 Assist and 1 goal. I think he had some chelo kabab to break the deadlock (according to his insta story )

Comment

^ I also need some chelo kabab to do some amazing things as well. :-)
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ I also need some chelo kabab to do some amazing things as well. :-)
                          Haha who doesn't koka. Chelo kabab and doogh + piaz + mast musir that would literally break any deadlock

Ps: I think luis diaz is the problem . Maybe when he leaves the club mehdi will have more room to shine again.

Comment

"MERCILESS DRAGON"

Comment

O Jogo:

Taremi rating 7
                              "There's no harm that lasts: at 69", after two good failed occasions, he ended the fast that had plagued him, appearing isolated in Odysseas' face. After working hard, he was surrendered at 83", to a chorus of applause."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Goal line view of Mehdi's goal. The atmosphere is electrifying. Sound on!
                                I FREAKING love it when they yell his name!!! "Mehdi TAREMI!!!" 😍🔥🚀

Comment

Working...
                                X