This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    It would be fun if the players celebrated their goals as pretending to be hurt and started to grassroll for a few seconds.. to imitate their grassrollings
    maybe a few could imitate the stertcher and another pretending to spray the magical spray on them when they grassroll
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPPcucDKZU
    brilliant.
    Love it.
    but sadly it wont happen!

Comment

Is this thread about Taremi or some random thread about how arabs grasroll? Plz stick to topic. Any more news on Taremi exclusion of TM and when he will be back?

Comment

Deputy takes case between Taremi and selector to Iran's parliament

With decisive games in qualifying for the World Cup 2022, Iran's officials have been trying to put some water on the boil.

The case between Taremi and Dragan Skocic is still running high in Iran, with a member of the local parliament stressing that the FC Porto player "is the best player" and that he "should return to the national team as soon as possible". "We support Taremi and we hope that the problems will be resolved soon," said Abdolkarim Jamiri, elected by the province where Mehdi is born (Bushehr), to the portal "Iranintl.com"

The dispute with Dragan Skocic, triggered by the country's coach's derogatory analysis of the Iranian players' tactical knowledge, has been spreading across the Iranian press for several days and gained emphasis when Croatia's assistant Karim Bagehri said Mehdi had ignored the phone calls you made to set a stone on the matter.

The information forced the striker to clarify in a message sent to the presenter of the program "Football Bartar", Mohammad Hossein Misaghi, considered to be his friend. "It's just a big misunderstanding. I just didn't answer the phone calls, I wasn't trying to avoid anyone. I was and am always ready to represent the national team," the white and blue man said.

With decisive games in the qualifying phase for the 2022 World Cup, Iran's officials have been trying to put some water to the boil, but the attempts have been flawed. has four goals in qualifying. "If they weren't for players like Taremi, Skocic wouldn't have achieved this success. We have to recognize the value of big players and these questions [Skocic's critiques] are unacceptable. Taremi spoke in defense of Iranian football and had the right to speak. He loves the national team, wants to help and has the experience of playing in the Worlds," recalled the mythical Iranian striker, in an interview with the "Tasnim News" agency.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14315782.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          I think Daie's agenda stems from his own quarrel with Mayelikohan back in 1987 qualifying games for France 98 where Mayeli did not invite him to the team for number of friendlies including when the team travelled to Canada.

Obviously, he did not learn from that experience. He still think undermining the role of the coach (no matter who they are) is an acceptable behaviour.
          He is just being a hypocrit. Remember how he handled AK8??? Enough said.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

No defending Taremi...as the details come out. Skocic and Bagheri call and try to straighten out the issue. Taremi does not answer. He can't have any complaints and neither could anyone else.

Comment

OJogo: "Taremi on top of the league" (Taremi leads Liga NOS strikers in assists)

Comment

^ Taremi is the best we have ever produced after Daei. Seriously.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  ^ Taremi is the best we have ever produced after Daei. Seriously.
                  you know whats sad
                  both these players u mentioned
                  didnt get discovred till their mid 20s lo
                  taremi even worst he got call up at age of 26 to tm at 24 he was in league 1

if we dont invest properly in youth soccer
                  we always be force because of individual talent
                  but never will win a major trophy in asia or 1/8 of wc.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    He is just being a hypocrit. Remember how he handled AK8??? Enough said.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    he wants to be tm coach either wc or
                    asian cup 23.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      you know whats sad
                      both these players u mentioned
                      didnt get discovred till their mid 20s lo
                      taremi even worst he got call up at age of 26 to tm at 24 he was in league 1

if we dont invest properly in youth soccer
                      we always be force because of individual talent
                      but never will win a major trophy in asia or 1/8 of wc.
                      It is because Iranians lack vision. We belive more in KS than reality unfortunately. Take it from an experienced webmaster for an Iranian website for almost 30 years. We need a lot of work and that is My PROFESSIONAL opinion.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 11-15-2021, 01:25 AM.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        It is because Iranians lack vision. We belive more in KS than reality unfortunately. Take it from an experienced webmaster for an Iranian website for almost 30 years. We need a lot of work and that is My PROFESSIONAL opinion.
                        unfourtunitly
                        the older i get the more disapointed
                        i get from the way overall culture we are.
                        and that mentality has effected our soccer.
                        lieing
                        deception
                        stealing
                        sharlatanisim
                        THE ABOVE I MENTIONED is what makes people clever and good now a day
                        a honost person is consider dum.
                        and this
                        has taken over almost all families
                        brother steals from sister
                        sister lies to brother
                        and THAT IS KS
                        not reality
                        and everything is done in private
                        and hiddin be ein bego beh oon nago
                        ein nafahmeh ein befahme.
                        AND THESE THINGS have inserted in our football
                        as well and nothing moves forward
                        no vision because almost every MODIR IS a thief
                        the vision is how much money steal before they get changed TRUST ME PERSIANS we have visions
                        but mostly is a negative corrupt way.
                        we have the best raw talent after brazil
                        but 99% dont play on grass or play in real shoes
                        or kick the ball till well into their teens and
                        if a plant dont gt water or sun it will dry and thats story with our talent.
                        taremi probably didnt get a real soccer shoes
                        well in to his teens.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          unfourtunitly
                          the older i get the more disapointed
                          i get from the way overall culture we are.
                          and that mentality has effected our soccer.
                          lieing
                          deception
                          stealing
                          sharlatanisim
                          THE ABOVE I MENTIONED is what makes people clever and good now a day
                          a honost person is consider dum.
                          and this
                          has taken over almost all families
                          brother steals from sister
                          sister lies to brother
                          and THAT IS KS
                          not reality
                          and everything is done in private
                          and hiddin be ein bego beh oon nago
                          ein nafahmeh ein befahme.
                          AND THESE THINGS have inserted in our football
                          as well and nothing moves forward
                          no vision because almost every MODIR IS a thief
                          the vision is how much money steal before they get changed TRUST ME PERSIANS we have visions
                          but mostly is a negative corrupt way.
                          we have the best raw talent after brazil
                          but 99% dont play on grass or play in real shoes
                          or kick the ball till well into their teens and
                          if a plant dont gt water or sun it will dry and thats story with our talent.
                          taremi probably didnt get a real soccer shoes
                          well in to his teens.
                          Taremi actually said he grew up playing on grass only and I think his family was decently well off in bushehr but rest I agree.

Some players are just late bloomers, but given taremis outrageous talent level compared to every other Iranian player (bar azmoun) you would think he still should have been identified much earlier

Comment

Taremi also wasted alot of time with that whole going to Turkey, getting suspended, and then going to Qatar fiasco.
                            The closer he was to Rezaeian, the more he was wasting himself.

Comment

apparantly Osasuna has offered $16 mill for taremi but porto has declined the offer and instead they want $60 mill!

A bit too ambitious.

Apparantly the source is transfermarket
                              https://www.borna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                apparantly Osasuna has offered $16 mill for taremi but porto has declined the offer and instead they want $60 mill!
                                A bit too ambitious.
                                Apparantly the source is transfermarket
                                https://www.borna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
                                Lmao at both.

Why would Mehdi go from playing CL/EL to Osasuna ?

Why would anyone pay 60 Mil for Mehdi. Like the guy is awesome. But at his age, they'd be lucky to get anything above 30.

Osasuna however, would be great for Allahyar.

Comment

Working...
                                X