X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Skocic on why he dropped Taremi:
    what is said & what happens in the background are not always the same. With the players all & one tweeting the same message against the federation there is a message there that you need to understand. Taremi clearly said the problem is elsewhere and now the players have made it crystal clear where that elsewhere is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      what is said & what happens in the background are not always the same. With the players all & one tweeting the same message against the federation there is a message there that you need to understand. Taremi clearly said the problem is elsewhere and now the players have made it crystal clear where that elsewhere is.
      Afarin baradar!

So those who shamed & blamed Taremi ; SHAME ON YOU!

Our TM is cucked for decades now, just as our country is! By the same group of dead Arab lovers.
      My PFDC signature isn't changed for decades too...

MARG BAR IR
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Ostad mehdi taremi was so mad yesterday after our win that he lost concentration and wrote BAHRAIN instead LEBANON!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          That is you assumption that what Taremi was talking about is the same as what the players were talking about yesterday. But lets go with that assumption. Wouldn't it have been better for Taremi to do what the other 26 players did yesterday. Instead he responded and put down the coach's comments about tactical abilities of IPL players. Would you have done that when what you meant to say is that IFF is giving us used uniforms? I think you are trying to relate fart to the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            hey man do you have the post match interview! apparantly the lebanon coach koonesh sookhte bood .

^ I found this

Comment

^ I found this
              Thanks man , but looking for the full video. I've read the text of both managers . Hansek made some comments about iran staff behavior . Just wanted to see if it was translated right.

Comment

Hasek: "We fought against the best ..."
                Fought?
                really?
                All I saw was dropping like flies or diving or rolling. Generally most of the time they were horizontal.
                I didnt see any fighting as the lebanese had to be vertical to be able to fight.

Comment

^ I found this
                  In mard shekle piyaaze khaam mibashad.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    He actually did great job for them so far.
                    They beat Syria, tied with UAE and Iraq, almost managed to beat us. And barely lost to Korea.
                    Their compact defensive system may earn them a playoff spot.
                    Hard team to play against. They don't allow too many real scoring chances to their opponents.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      They beat Syria, tied with UAE and Iraq, almost managed to beat us. And barely lost to Korea.
                      Hard team to play against. They don't allow too many real scoring chances to their opponents.

Hopefully the’re still in contention when they play us on matchday 10.
                      In a packed Azadi, we crush their dreams with a 5-0 win.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It would be fun if the players celebrated their goals as pretending to be hurt and started to grassroll for a few seconds.. to imitate their grassrollings
                        maybe a few could imitate the stertcher and another pretending to spray the magical spray on them when they grassroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPPcucDKZU
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Dooste man, man ghabool daraam ke khoob natije gerefte.

Manzoram in bood ke vaghean shekle yek piyaaze khaam ast.

Va dar zemn, roberooye Iran aslan javan-mardaneh baazi nakardan, baraye hamin harfesh ta haddi chert o pert ast.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            It would be fun if the players celebrated their goals as pretending to be hurt and started to grassroll for a few seconds.. to imitate their grassrollings
                            maybe a few could imitate the stertcher and another pretending to spray the magical spray on them when they grassroll
                            haha,
                            man hamishe in arezoo raa dashtam.

Dar zemn didin ke vaghti mikhastan baazikonhaashon raa ke rooye BRANKAR bood bebaran biron az zamin

YEK DAGHIGHE baa BANDE brankar var miraftand ke masalan engar bayad gereh bezanan ta baazikon raa vaghti boland mikonand nayofte.

Davar ham damesh garm daasht baramoon ghelyoon mikeshid o hich ghalati nemikard.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Haha, I can see that comparison. He does look like a raw onion.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X