• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
          There has been almost 3 days and numerous pages of this nonsense!! Please stop it.
          Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Discussing quietly with IFF won’t lead to anything. By publicly answering the coach Taremi has put pressure on IFF to change the coach. With enough public support( in this case for Taremi) it could eventually happen ( it’s the same everywhere in the world).

If you’re going to talk the talk, you need to walk the walk.

Taremis hattrick today was walking the walk.
          you think our football has sink so low for a player
          to make a decision for it?
          last i check we are 22 in the world.
          we have many many talent in mehdi position
          to replace him if need it
          i can name 10
          i personally like mehdi and hope we win asian cup
          with him but for him to determine who shall be
          our head coach specially by interviews we have dignitey and respect for ourself.
          i was first one to call fir skovic head after we beat
          iraq in the last run so this has nothing to do with skovic.
          like wbmaster said we love both of them.
          mehdi as younger person should post an apiligy and put end to this as it has made international media and ciaches and x players are taking side.
          and if we dont discus this in pfdc it wont go away
          its actually very healthy to learn hiw discuss these matters offcours in respectfull way after 5 k years
          of civilazation we can do it

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Phy 74 ?? Taremi's PHY is 90+ but he goes down to get penalty or fouls. He wins 99% of the challenges
            Def 42 ??

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              you think our football has sink so low for a player
              to make a decision for it?
              last i check we are 22 in the world.
              we have many many talent in mehdi position
              to replace him if need it
              i can name 10
              i personally like mehdi and hope we win asian cup
              with him but for him to determine who shall be
              our head coach specially by interviews we have dignitey and respect for ourself.
              i was first one to call fir skovic head after we beat
              iraq in the last run so this has nothing to do with skovic.
              like wbmaster said we love both of them.
              mehdi as younger person should post an apiligy and put end to this as it has made international media and ciaches and x players are taking side.
              and if we dont discus this in pfdc it wont go away
              its actually very healthy to learn hiw discuss these matters offcours in respectfull way after 5 k years
              of civilazation we can do it
              lol which alternate universe do you live in where we have 10 players who can replace taremi?

Comment

Proud of our boy. He's a full package. Calm and composed, classy, good sports, willing to learn multiple foreign languages to further help his footballing career and social life, amazing vision & precision, amazing speed, amazing stamina, amazing on aerial balls, amazing penalty drawer, smartest diving simulator, and...

Today he did everything and single-handedly won an amazing game for Porto. Kudos to MT

Comment

I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's posts about this but I've seen some of the Taremi vs. Skocic discussion.

I think Taremi is wrong to have so aggressively and publicly come out against him and he has shown this emotional side to him before.
                  Sardar was more mature about it.

However I think at the core of it is Skocic does not have the resume or pedigree to make such comments about Iranian players.
                  He is in my opinion not adding much to TM and it is largely our talent carrying us at the stage of qualifying we are at.

Regardless I think even a higher calibre coach who is doing a good job as a leader should not be making such comments publicly about a country's players.

I don't think this will have a huge impact on TM regardless and will blow over soon. Definitely nothing like impacting Taremi's spot in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                    There has been almost 3 days and numerous pages of this nonsense!! Please stop it.
                    Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    lol which alternate universe do you live in where we have 10 players who can replace taremi?
                    once again i am nota mehdi hater , i think he is best all time club player which has played outside
                    of iran ever. and i am proud of him playing in such levelas porto with great performance.
                    BUT
                    WHEN IT COMES TO TEAM MELLI IRAN
                    ma ba kasi taroof nadarim.
                    he is not on ali daie azizi madavikia ali karimi hashemian jn abedzadh dejageh heck nott even goochan nejad level accomplishment wise and thats only players i mentioned last 20 years.
                    and even if he was he cant react and dis te hc or try to change him.
                    rest of the way of wcq if we have to we can rplace
                    him with these 10 players an still make the world cup.
                    BESHMAR

ghaedi
                    ansarifar
                    kaveh
                    abdi
                    maghanlou
                    shahbazadeh
                    alipour
                    pakdel
                    abbaszadeh

taleb reykani
                    peyman babai
                    younes shakeri

i gave you 12 and all these players next to sardar
                    will make us qualify rest of the way.
                    once again i like mehdi and appriciate him
                    but our nt can qualify with out him

lets review your 26 goals

guam 4 YAREH PLEASE
                    uae 1
                    iraq 1
                    cambodia 3
                    bahrain 1
                    uzb 2
                    syria 3
                    china 1
                    yamen 2
                    qatar 1
                    palest 1
                    algeria 1
                    china 1
                    guinia 1
                    kyrg 1
                    india 1

HOPE to raise the asian cup trophy with him

Comment

Mehdi should just decline the next camp invite so some of you can have a front row seat to Karim Ansarifard’s first touch. 10 minutes into the first game you are begging for Taremi.

Comment

For all the Mehdi fans, let’s enjoy the ride

Comment

Highlights: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=en4ph0wqDxQ
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Just realized the red card was because of the foul on Mehdi. [emoji2956]

Why on f***ing earth is it that when I watch a game he either plays K!r! or gets red carded but once I miss a game he scores chapo rast?!
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Nombreye besyaar balaaye 9 az rooznaameye "O Jogo" daryaft kard va dar haale haazer ham behtarin golzane

lig ast:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/p...ga/top-scorers
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                Why on f***ing earth is it that when I watch a game he either plays K!r! or gets red carded but once I miss a game he scores chapo rast?!
                                What's the name of that other member here who always miss their matches and they score?

Comment

Working...
                                X