Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold your house lol
    He better stay in Portugal. A team like Braga can be a good destination for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Hold your house lol
      He better stay in Portugal. A team like Braga can be a good destination for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      I say this because Mehrmo had offers from France having a great season (not reaching double figures) with Aves, but left for Qatar.

From RMC Sport: https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...taro-4504.html

Portugal: Mehrdad Mohammadi (Deportivo Aves) aimerait venir en France

Cela peut être perçu comme une preuve que la Ligue 1 reste attractive dans certaines parties de l’Europe. Auteur de 8 buts et 6 passes décisive avec le Deportivo Aves (Portugal), Mehrdad Mohammadi (26 ans) aimerait connaître le championnat de France. C’est la mission que l’international iranien a donné à ses agents cet été. Dans l’Hexagone, le profil est connu des cellules de recrutement à Saint-Etienne et Montpellier, sans que cela n’ait débouché sur un intérêt concret pour le moment.
      Edit: With that being said, I think he will renew his contract with Maritimo, especially if they get European Football.
      Last edited by Leicester City; 02-14-2022, 09:10 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

I never see alipour becoming as big as mehdi or sardar. I just don't think he has the quality . But one thing for sure is that both kaveh and Ghaedi don't deserve that world cup spot. Ghaedi should've been crossed out for our previous camp to give him some wake up call so he can get his shit together.

The way i see it is that Mohebi + allahyar should take their spot

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          I never see alipour becoming as big as mehdi or sardar. I just don't think he has the quality . But one thing for sure is that both kaveh and Ghaedi don't deserve that world cup spot. Ghaedi should've been crossed out for our previous camp to give him some wake up call so he can get his shit together.

And Torobche

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            And Torobche
            And... Piazche

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

I see alipour is top scorer in his team . Mohebi lesser games but 2 goals. So not too sure about who is better than who between the two. I'm happy for both of them anyways as this will bring more interests in Europe to invest in our players.

Comment

LMFAO, Gotta love the passion of us Iranian fans.

A guy scores a brace after being in the Portuguese league for a season and a half and there's already a multi page discussion about him being signed by a top club.

Good job from Ali, hope to see him continue this type of performances.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  LMFAO, Gotta love the passion of us Iranian fans.

A guy scores a brace after being in the Portuguese league for a season and a half and there's already a multi page discussion about him being signed by a top club.

Good job from Ali, hope to see him continue this type of performances.
                  I didn't say "top club", not every team that plays in top-5 league is a "top club". I also mentioned that if he gets doubles figures + as a free agent that he could draw interest from top-5 league clubs, but I never said "top clubs". I also said this because I've seen it in fruition, where people with Ali's stats (or even less) get such move, especially from Portuguese League.

Comment

Comment

Alipour is really underrated in this thread to be honest... I really think he's a great finisher and striker and deserves a spot potentially in the final 23. I also wouldn't be surprised to see him go on a tear and get signed by a top Portuguese team as a backup striker.

I rate him a bit higher than Zahedi

Comment

If ali continues scoring for Sure a top Portuguese club will take him.

Comment

If Maritimo could do a better social media work, i'm pretty sure the club and Alipour would get more coverage and attention in general.
                          Look how Porto is doing it.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I wasn’t a fan of him initially, but he’s working hard and scoring goals for a team that isn’t very good in offense. Hats off to him, shows where hard work and determination can take you. A true example especially when you have Moghanlou running away back to PGPL when things got harder. I definitely would call him up above Rezaei.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              especially when you have Moghanlou running away back to PGPL.
                              Mamans ghorme sabzi was just too good I guess 🤷🏻

Comment

Let's not get to ahead of ourselves. Mohammadi had a better season than both Mohebi and Alipour combined and all he could mustard out of it was a contract in Qatar.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X