Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alipour > Rezaei

I want to see Azmoun, Taremi, Sayyadmanesh, Zahedi and Alipour being called up as strikers and Mohebi included as a winger.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ya I think it's official at this point. Our strikers should be Taremi, Azmoun, Ansarifard, and Alipour. Allahyar and Zahedi thrown into the mix as well.. Rezaei needs to go and hopefully Skocic sees that. The guy has zero to offer

Comment

Gole dovvom raa zad, pirahan raa dar avord va faryaad zad SIIIIIIIM.
        Shod Ronaldopour, hehe.
        Damesh garm, besyaar khoob kaar kard.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What a beauty of a goal. He was definitely in the zone today. Great performance. MOTM top candidate!

Go Alipour!

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
            Ya I think it's official at this point. Our strikers should be Taremi, Azmoun, Ansarifard, and Alipour. Allahyar and Zahedi thrown into the mix as well.. Rezaei needs to go and hopefully Skocic sees that. The guy has zero to offer
            Zahedi would be a good backup left-winger. Allahyar could be either right-winger or second striker (backup to Taremi or Azmoun)
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Gole dovvom raa zad, pirahan raa dar avord va faryaad zad SIIIIIIIM.
              Shod Ronaldopour, hehe.
              Damesh garm, besyaar khoob kaar kard.
              He also hugged his manager, which was heartwarming to see. 🥺

Comment

Wow Alipour with another! 2 on the day for him! Pretty sure this is his first brace in Liga NOS if I’m not mistaken?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  Alipour > Rezaei

I want to see Azmoun, Taremi, Sayyadmanesh, Zahedi and Alipour being called up as strikers and Mohebi included as a winger.
                  Too early for Mohebi when JB and Allahyar can play there, but he's making good progress lately

Comment

Great brace by Alipour but nooooo way

Mohebi over Alipour any day of the week. Mohebi has some fantastic traits which will only get better over time and has pure wild card potential.

Alipour is doing well and it's fantastic to see this competition for Tm but there's no way he can get on that plane to Qatar.

Comment

Too early for Mohebi when JB and Allahyar can play there, but he's making good progress lately
                      But you would pick Alipour... wtf????

Mohebi can play as striker, support-forward, wing-forward and even flank midfielder. He is like Amiri in terms of ground coverage, but like Taremi in terms of awkwardness and opponent-stretching traits.

Mohebi has to be on that flight to Doha 100%. Alipour if he continues like this will be a great reserve for the final 23.

Comment

Alipour homem do jogo

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Great brace by Alipour but nooooo way

Mohebi over Alipour any day of the week. Mohebi has some fantastic traits which will only get better over time and has pure wild card potential.

Alipour is doing well and it's fantastic to see this competition for Tm but there's no way he can get on that plane to Qatar.
                          Mohebbi and Alipour play different positions...

Comment

Mohebbi and Alipour play different positions...
                            Mohebi can play multiple positions, including Alipour's...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              But you would pick Alipour... wtf????

Mohebi can play as striker, support-forward, wing-forward and even flank midfielder. He is like Amiri in terms of ground coverage, but like Taremi in terms of awkwardness and opponent-stretching traits.

Mohebi has to be on that flight to Doha 100%. Alipour if he continues like this will be a great reserve for the final 23.
                              Yeah but Mohebi isn't an actual striker like Alipour. I can see him getting an invitation as a winger soon though, especially with Ghaedi not really taking his career seriously atm

Comment

The good thing to see is there is competition for those places. Azmoun and Taremi hopefully (crossing everything , touching all the wood, using some voodoo magic) are fully fit for the World Cup but if other attacking players miss out due to injury then we have decent back up options.

Comment

Working...
                                X