No announcement yet.

Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost a second for alipour, great run and low shot from tight angle with left. GK makes a good save and out for corner.
    He stretches the game so well, timing of runs is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Well in the context of TM List, as another member said in the other thread, we are calling up people who partake in IR Incel rallies like Torabi or people who are responsible for murder like Ghaedi.
      it really has nothing to do with their off-field behavior (as much as it is funny to lol at)

IF Torabi produced on the pitch there would be no discussion about his TM place.

Issue is both add so little to the TM equation the coach who calls them up doesnt feel comfortable giving them 1 minute in competitive matches

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        it really has nothing to do with their off-field behavior. IF Torabi produced on the pitch there would be no discussion about his TM place.

Issue is both add so little to the TM equation the coach who calls them up doesnt feel comfortable giving them 1 minute in competitive matches
        Definitely footballing performance matters, no doubt. But I mention behavior because it can and has caused controversy in the TM camp, most notably Kanaani vs. Yazdani. We don't need this in TM as history has shown us.

Comment

Do you think Alipour can score the goal Rezaei scored against Bosnia?

Comment

nice jagiri and clean finish.

Comment

I definitely think Alipour deserves a call up if he carries on this form, especially if we have another 27 man squad for the next round of matches. If it is set as 23 man squad as usual for the World Cup then I can only see us taking 4 strikers. Azmoun, Taremi and Ansarifard are the three - which leaves the fourth spot open.
              I agree that Kaveh shouldn’t be in which I think leaves it between Alipour and Zahedi. Allahyar can play a couple of different positions and offer extra cover to the strikers too. If form carries on I think you then call up Allahyar and Mohebi over Torabi and Ghaedi.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                kaveh is definitely a technically superior player to alipour. Issue is that was when you could categorize him as a player. In his current state he is perpetually injured and even in latest TM callups struggled to make the bench. He is a total non factor.

Alipour on other hand is physically in peak condition, offers great speed, physicality, and pressing. Even if weaker than peak kaveh in terms of finishing or technique, that point isnt really relevant for comparing the 2 anymore.

Comment

Why do you think he can't? (Btw, Kaveh is injured)

Comment

Iranian players getting recognition for their efforts in Portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Why don't you think he can't? (Btw, Kaveh is injured)
                      I never see him score such goal in Europe or with TM.
                      I don't think he has the quality to score a goal out of nowhere or if TM is in a difficult position.
                      Of course rezaei is a jenaze right now but I remember his goal against Bosnia. Iran wasn't dominating and he scored a beautiful goal out of nowhere

Comment

I never see him score such goal in Europe or with TM.
                        I don't think he has the quality to score a goal out of nowhere or if TM is in a difficult position.
                        Of course rezaei is a jenaze right now but I remember his goal against Bosnia. Iran wasn't dominating and he scored a beautiful goal out of nowhere
                        Not all goal scorers have to have the same profile, Ali's strength is finding good spaces to run and finish; and out-maneuvering opponents with his runs. He reminds me of those who has the capacity to frustrate opponents because he's fast and also can really change direction on a dime (which makes him easy to lose).

He's a good striker.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Rezaei is beyond finished. His last club goal was on 9 January 2021. This season he plays 10 minutes every 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

GOAL ALIPOUR!

Comment

Ali scores again!!

Great diving header. Gets behind the defender, positioned perfectly.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I love this league!

Comment

Working...
                                X